Dave Doeren discussion [NC State head coach] (merged)

Sorry guys...but if this coaching hire happens I'm done with Tennessee football. I've been a fan for over 40 years, this cuts deep!

Reactions: 2 people
:thud:
e0wgA.gif
Boy! These thuds are getting really good around here! :)

You know what....I'm just sick and tired of UT and this mess. I hope Currie does hire him so I can finally stop giving a damn about this team. This would finish me off.

FFS. This Administration makes Lane Kiffin look like an attractive choice at Tennessee.

HAVE WE ACTUALLY TALKED TO GRUDEN OR NOT???????

So we are getting ready to interview a guy that was going to get fired from NC State. When Lane Kiffin told boosters that he'd take less than 1 million, bring Tee Martin back and build this to a championship contender. He's told three different boosters this. He wants the job, begging for it, wants to make up for his bad decision to leave.

We have the worst administrators in the NCAA.

Guys this crap literally can't be made up.
actually it was made up, and you fell for it.

Last edited:
Good luck raising $360 million for the new renovations, Tennessee. I have a feeling we have just lost an entire generation of fans. Go F yourself John Currie, the Haslam Family, and ol Bev D!

Reactions: 1 person
This carousel has officially flown off the tracks of Doeren is where we head to next following Brohm not taking it. Kiffin, Martin, Sumlin....all significantly better hires than this guy. IĀ’m sick of our leaders not caring about this football team and it has become so apparent during this whole ordeal.

Wake up with the tunnel vision. No good coach wants to come here when they know Jimmy Haslam and his puppet Currie runs the program instead of allowing the coach to.

We must unite under our new coach no matter who he is, to do anything else WOULD mean destruction for our program. After the protest of Bloody Sunday we look like a bunch of asses and if we do that again a top coach will never come here again. GBO

This is a mediocre to bad hire. Please just hire Tee and letĀ’s be done with it.

If we keep passing, Tee will be frustrated and not accept it.

Reactions: 1 person
WHAT happened to Kevin Steele, Sumlin, Norville, etc? Anyone of which is better than a 500 coach at NC state. It just continues to go downhill.

Please do not hire this bozo please please please do not do this

We must unite under our new coach no matter who he is, to do anything else WOULD mean destruction for our program. After the protest of Bloody Sunday we look like a bunch of asses and if we do that again a top coach will never come here again. GBO

No Schiano was not the fault of the fans. I would be ashamed to have him as a coach. Currie dropped the ball.

My god. We are pathetic. This is going from bad to worse to ugly.

Nobody good wants anything to do with us.

I donĀ’t think Bloody Sunday did us any favors.

So what is with all the Doreen hate?

I can't say I'm impressed with him if he's the hire but some of you are acting like he screwed the university over like that little peckerhead at FAU.

Did i miss something?

ItĀ’s already destroyed. Go get a Vol and start from scratch.

Too late

Its already been destroyed. Just some clean up left and thats about to happen if they hire Dorito

VN Store

Back