Dave Doeren discussion [NC State head coach] (merged)

He!! No. This guy has lowest ceiling. Brohm has potential. You call Tee before 8 Win Dave.

Um these were the same people that decided to forgo a coaching search and instead a below mediocre Schiano while MANY better options were available.

If this is the hire then the Brohm situation was a sabotage from Haslam and his way of getting “his guy” hired. Haslam doesn’t give a crap how bad the football team is, he only cares about being able to say he is in charge.

Fire up your pitchforks boys

-------------------------
Added some context

@insidepacksport
Per sources, Dave Doeren is meeting with Tennessee officials today about the head coaching position.

Freak

Not putting much stock in anything football scoop says. Highly doubt we even look at him as our next HC.

rather have the Austin Peay or Troy coach. I will not renew my season tickets for that guy...

e0wgA.gif

I’m done if thy hire Doeren. Brohm is a heck of a coach. Doren has a decent year this season and will drop off next year. Officially done. F ing Lane Kiffin is available

Reactions: 2 people
This carousel has officially flown off the tracks of Doeren is where we head to next following Brohm not taking it. Kiffin, Martin, Sumlin....all significantly better hires than this guy. I’m sick of our leaders not caring about this football team and it has become so apparent during this whole ordeal.

Reactions: 1 person
His record is pathetic. Butch has done better overall here than he has at NC ST. Throw more money at Brohm, call Tee, Kiffin, others...Grow some balls Currie. There needs to be another uproar if we honestly settle for this loser.

Just go get Kiffin and end this nightmare! The guy can coach, recruit and won’t back down from Saban or any other coach!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back