Darrell Taylor's message to Volnation

Love these young men for giving their all for Tennessee. They have played their butts off and played with team effort!

Reactions: RollerVol
Smallest # of scholarship seniors I can remember running thru the T in November. But each and every one of them was a great credit to their family, Vol football program, and school, including DT! I guess quality beats quantity.
Keep putting on more steam, DT!

He gave his all for Tennessee which is what I value the most in a player. He made us all proud, he definitely knew what it meant to wear that orange shirt and he played like it. I hope life is good to him.

We're fortunate to recruit good kids like him and then watch and help mold them into great, fine young MEN like DT.

THANK YOU for coming to Tennessee and giving your all both on and off the field!!!

You will not be forgotten..#WGWTFA.

The Battle at Bristol will always be 1 of your coming out parties.

VFL...GBO!!!

Big D... 👍

Lookin forward to seeing you on Sunday..

Complete Baller!! Hope he makes big $$ in the NFL.

I generally try to avoid asking "what if," but it can't be avoided. Kyle Phillips played in 15 games this year for the Jets, and he led all Jets defensive linemen in tackles. Shy Tuttle was in the rotation in all 16 games for the Saints. We all had high expectations for that group, including Kahlil McKenzie, and it just didn't work out. If we had a real damn coach then that front seven would have terrorized opposing quarterbacks.

Thinking back to all those comments about why we should skip going to the games.

Thank you to the fans that never gave up on us, there is no way to describe the feeling of running through that T and seeing and hearing the support that you offer us.

VN Store

Back