Darnell Washington Announces He Did Sign On NSD

i think he winds up at Ga. but seems to me if the coaches are not allowed to contact him the secret would get out pretty quickly. if I was recruiting him and he chose another School I wouldnt go out of my way to keep it a secret.
Saban has shown some hostility towards both Smart and Pruitt lately. If Washington signed with Georgia, then Alabama will leak it well before January 2nd.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Two teams need him more than the rest and that is Tennessee and Georgia.

If he signed with us, we already know and just aren't announcing it yet!

Otherwise if he signed and didn't turn in the papers, then he can reverse course at anytime.

Boooooooommmmm!!!!

I'm still amazed at how many Football Forum regulars seem to boycott the Recruiting Forum, where this has been sliced, diced and rehashed since last night through about a million pages.

I read the recruiting forum sometimes. That boom quoted above is on DW's thread there from Wednesday and everyone was excitedly asking what's the boom for did he know something? There's been over a hundred pages of comments in the thread since that boom. One or two comments out of a dozen on the RF might be interesting but there's a lot of useless clutter and clique-i-ness going on over there.

I read the recruiting forum sometimes. That boom quoted above is on DW's thread there from Wednesday and everyone was excitedly asking what's the boom for did he know something? There's been over a hundred pages of comments in the thread since that boom. One or two comments out of a dozen on the RF might be interesting but there's a lot of useless clutter and clique-i-ness going on over there.
It is very "clique-y" over there... I mostly just lurk. They seem resentful of posts that aren't from the regulars.

I'm still amazed at how many Football Forum regulars seem to boycott the Recruiting Forum, where this has been sliced, diced and rehashed since last night through about a million pages.

Maybe because it's full of people that live their lives drooling over HS kids?

Last edited:
Most of the experts lean UGA, I'm not sure what to make of it. But consider this...

Vols received his last on campus visit.
Vols received his last in home visit.
He went to HB's game last night.
Mama likes Vols.

IMO we have at least a 50-50 shot.
Might I add that he has been to Knoxville on 6 different occasions, all the way from Las Vegas.
Also UT TE coach has been recruiting him since 8th grade and has a really good relationship with him.Just saying....there maybe a chance.

It's either Clemson or Bama and I hope I'm wrong and it's the UT instead. But my spy antennae are quivering in the wrong direction.

VN Store

Back