Darnell Washington Announces He Did Sign On NSD

He’s announcing at the all American game...Has 0 to do with anything else. He wants his time to shine. Nothing wrong with it.
He's said that all along. However if he did sign with the Vols, it's simply coincidence,imo, that our bowl game fell on the same day. Could lead up to a big day for UT, winning the bowl and signing DW. I'd like to see it.

I'm still amazed at how many Football Forum regulars seem to boycott the Recruiting Forum, where this has been sliced, diced and rehashed since last night through about a million pages.

This is his last chance to be a diva and get easy press so he can be the big dog.

After that he'll have to work hard to earn his 10 seconds of press time.

I hope it's us but I won't bet on it.

VFL...GBO!!

Lol we all know how this is gonna go. If he signed with someone else hes a drama queen, me first, slefish, loves the spotlight, dont want him etc. If he signs with us then he and Pruitt are geniuses for announcing on a national stage to build hype. Cant have it both ways guys.

The secret is which assistant coaches are still recruiting him. Other coaches are prohibited.

Rivals shows no official visit to Knoxville, don’t recall a top recruit committing without a visit.

Most of the experts lean UGA, I'm not sure what to make of it. But consider this...

Vols received his last on campus visit.
Vols received his last in home visit.
He went to HB's game last night.
Mama likes Vols.

IMO we have at least a 50-50 shot.
It probably is Georgia. That is where most of the noise has him going. If it's confirmed that Tennessee and Alabama have broken off contact with him since the early signing period ended... then, it's definitely Georgia. I don't put any stock in him going to Bailey's game last night. I mean, what else is there to do in Las Vegas on a Friday night, but go to a high school football game?

I'm still amazed at how many Football Forum regulars seem to boycott the Recruiting Forum, where this has been sliced, diced and rehashed since last night through about a million pages.
I don't boycott it....

1). My dumbassary is more than enough for the two forums I frequent.
2). Big news makes its way to the FF and I don't have to follow the slicing, dicing and rehashing through a million pages in the RF.

It probably is Georgia. That is where most of the noise has him going. If it's confirmed that Tennessee and Alabama have broken off contact with him since the early signing period ended... then, it's definitely Georgia. I don't put any stock in him going to Bailey's game last night. I mean, what else is there to do in Las Vegas on a Friday night, but go to a high school football game?
0380B57F-F1F1-4644-A5C0-16E61A0E4BDC.jpeg

It's so weird all these boomers getting triggered over this young man wanting to do the thing with the hats at his all star game.

I think your the ones obsessed about where an 18 yo is going to catch passes. Glass houses IMO
Posting opinions to a University of Tennessee internet football message forum on a topic relevant to Tennessee's football recruiting, doesn't indicate that anyone is "obsessed", but since you are posting here too, it sure is fun to act like you're more mature and level-headed than the rest of us, isn't it?

It's so weird all these boomers getting triggered over this young man wanting to do the thing with the hats at his all star game.

I think your the ones obsessed about where an 18 yo is going to catch passes. Glass houses IMO

Isn't there enough of this inter-generational pissing contest on social media? Do we need it to infect our football forums too?

I think I saw elsewhere that Alabama had a commit that they signed but they said they wouldn't say who until the player is ready.

Was he considering Alabama?
I read that story, and bama fans are convinced it's them. However, Georgia is convinced it's them, and some of ours are convinced it's us. Guess we'll see in January.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

i think he winds up at Ga. but seems to me if the coaches are not allowed to contact him the secret would get out pretty quickly. if I was recruiting him and he chose another School I wouldnt go out of my way to keep it a secret.

Posting opinions to a University of Tennessee internet football message forum on a topic relevant to Tennessee's football recruiting, doesn't indicate that anyone is "obsessed", but since you are posting here too, it sure is fun to act like you're more mature and level-headed than the rest of us, isn't it?

Nah man, I'm obsessed. Guilty as charged.

VN Store

Back