Darnell Washington Announces He Did Sign On NSD

If it comes to to QBs.....UGA has perhaps 3 that are awesome. We have 1 coming in that could be awesome and 2-3 on scholly that are so-so. As such, it is a heavy lean toward UGA. Perhaps Chaney can change his mind.
If he already signed w UGA kind of late for Cheney to change his mind isn't it?

Premature e-BOOM-ulation

If he has already signed, it has to be us or bammer.

Assuming Chaney showed him a tape of Mac E Cheese throwing for bama, it has to be us!

Like playing Clue....Miss Peacock did it in the Library with the Candleholder

Reactions: VOLanooga
If he signed with Tennessee this would be as big as Henry To'oto'o signing with us over Alabama last year. That was a big steal and it hurt Alabama. These are the kind of battles we definitely need to be winning more of in the future. Guess we will see on Jan 2nd.
Unfortunately I believe he probably signed with Alabama since Saban May have dropped some hints a couple of days ago. I hope I’m 100% wrong.

Sounds like another Chris Steele:

Committed/decommitted to three different teams during recruiting. Signed on early signing day but in secret so he could announce later. Announced later and early enrolled at UF. Went through a full spring. Left Florida after spring basically due to “homesickness.” Almost immediately committed to Oregon. Decommitted from Oregon a few days later, committed to and enrolled at USC, where he remains...... for now.

I get recruiting being a deliberative and imprecise process, with lots of factors and choices, but at some point stop playing games, pick someone and go with it.

2 fresh crystal ball picks on 247 this morning. Neither for Tennessee. :(

Doesn't mean they are right, but I'd still love to see the CB's go to us. Both CB's came from Alabama writers and insiders.

Last edited:
whatever the reason sure hope he's a Vol...dang good player...

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE HOOSIERS!

Sounds like another Chris Steele:

Committed/decommitted to three different teams during recruiting. Signed on early signing day but in secret so he could announce later. Announced later and early enrolled at UF. Went through a full spring. Left Florida after spring basically due to “homesickness.” Almost immediately committed to Oregon. Decommitted from Oregon a few days later, committed to and enrolled at USC, where he remains...... for now.

I get recruiting being a deliberative and imprecise process, with lots of factors and choices, but at some point stop playing games, pick someone and go with it.

How many of these kids end up not living up to the hype they create for themselves? Bryce Brown comes to mind for me.

If he has already signed, it has to be us or bammer.

Assuming Chaney showed him a tape of Mac E Cheese throwing for bama, it has to be us!

Like playing Clue....Miss Peacock did it in the Library with the Candleholder
I don't pretend to have any inside info...but my feeling is, he singed with us.

We'll find out soon enough!

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back