Danny White to USC? Rumor mill is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I won the lottery I would def move to Southern California beautiful weather and beautiful women. And I love the state of Tennessee but California is in a league of its own

Not me. I’m not a fan of excessive taxation and many other things I find intolerable in California. The girls aren’t worth it to me. I can find beautiful women where I find a less intrusive government.

if I won the lottery I would def move to Southern California beautiful weather and beautiful women. And I love the state of Tennessee but California is in a league of its own

I grew up in both states. Grade school in Tennessee and later in SoCal. Both are beautiful. It‘s disappointing to see politics in this thread. Go Vols. And yes, piss on USC. It was like being a Vols fan in Athens! Good things are coming 😎

Reactions: Mccage
The California people who have flocked to my area don't want to go back.
Most of the CA folks who have flocked to my area we’d like to send back. Move in and immediately start complaining about the community - if you don’t like it here then feel free to go back. Guess it’s the culture they came from?

How do you know Ca. Is in a league of its own? Enlighten us with the differences please.

Ive seen his name mentioned by 1 poster on 1 of their boards. Nothing to worry about here imo. His dad was a legend at ND and thats a pretty big rivalry. Danny is very very very comfortable here.

Ive seen his name mentioned by 1 poster on 1 of their boards. Nothing to worry about here imo. His dad was a legend at ND and thats a pretty big rivalry. Danny is very very very comfortable here.
Agree - now if Swarbrick moves on from ND, we might be in a pinch.
I would think Danny would look at the ND really hard.

My other fear (and it's a product of success, so that quenches it somewhat) is UT becomes ULTRA successful...like multiple NCs in multiple major sports and no more room to grow the facilities...White might start looking for another 'project' school.

Agree - now if Swarbrick moves on from ND, we might be in a pinch.
I would think Danny would look at the ND really hard.

My other fear (and it's a product of success, so that quenches it somewhat) is UT becomes ULTRA successful...like multiple NCs in multiple major sports and no more room to grow the facilities...White might start looking for another 'project' school.

idk about that. Multiple Championships? you are talking about multiple raises for him if thats the case.

idk about that. Multiple Championships? you are talking about multiple raises for him if thats the case.
Very true...I would think after watching and witnessing the last decade and a half, almost two, the current UT Administration would ensure Mr. White stayed put in Knoxville.

View attachment 553802If it's real pay him the exact same amount here adjusted for cost of living and make him the highest paid AD in the country. He has had nothing but success here: Tennessee postseason success in 2022-23 athletic year has the Volunteers in rare company

Hes only hired 2 coaches so far, and they both have had success. Now idk how much input he has had in the Neyland renovations and what was already in motion before he got hired. But from the pure money raising factor alone he has proven himself. but based off what he has shown so far i think he deserves a raise. Lets see how he navigates us through the upcoming NCAA hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back