Danny O"Brien dismissed from team

FWIW this is the timing of a drug test from drugs.com: How long does it take get workplace drug testing results?

Results from workplace drug testing are fairly quick and can usually be received in a few days. An employer may also request to have the test done with a rapid test that can provide results on the same day. Negative results are usually received within 24 hours; however, a positive screen will require further testing that may take a few days up to one week. If the initial screen is negative, a medical review officer (MRO) will contact the employer with the results. If a positive result occurs, a MRO will contact the applicant for further questioning. It is important to notify the laboratory or MRO of any medications currently in use, including prescription, over-the-counter or herbal medications. The applicant may have to provide proof of a valid prescription for prescription medications.

https://www.drugs.com/article/drug-testing.html

If memory serves me I am almost certain Tennessee has had it share of weed problems to pass around why go there again?

I just made a thread on this...I looked for this thread first but didn't see it...sorry.

Please merge or delete.

Dude literally puts his body on the line and was carted out last game. But he smoked some weed and now he's dismissed? Lol

Reactions: 8 people
I never said those were not bad, they are but if marajuna is legalized on a national level, it will drink and tobacco

To date, there has not been a single verified death from marijuana, and if you try to quote that crackpot report from that nut job quasi-agency in Colorado, your argument is already devoid of any value or credibility.

I don't smoke marijuana, and I hardly drink. If they legalized everything today, I wouldn't run out and start doing it; neither would most others. Drug legalization is not the problem. Drug enforcement and poverty are the problems.

Now that I've posed a rational argument (totally wasting these keystrokes though), I'll wait for your grammatically incorrect, poorly written, barely intelligible, feeble response.

Go ahead. I'll wait while you get the dictionary...

Reactions: 4 people
FWIW this is the timing of a drug test from drugs.com: How long does it take get workplace drug testing results?

Results from workplace drug testing are fairly quick and can usually be received in a few days. An employer may also request to have the test done with a rapid test that can provide results on the same day. Negative results are usually received within 24 hours; however, a positive screen will require further testing that may take a few days up to one week. If the initial screen is negative, a medical review officer (MRO) will contact the employer with the results. If a positive result occurs, a MRO will contact the applicant for further questioning. It is important to notify the laboratory or MRO of any medications currently in use, including prescription, over-the-counter or herbal medications. The applicant may have to provide proof of a valid prescription for prescription medications.

https://www.drugs.com/article/drug-testing.html

Workplace goes through a middleman to get the sample, then send for testing, then get results. Tests at a hospital will take a couple hours at most.

Wonder if they found drugs(PEDs perhaps) in his system during his medical examinations.

No reason to think this at all, but something doesn't add up obviously.

I'm thinking that could be it. Not sure if the hospital could release it to UT and wonder why on earth would UT want it. Unless it's a NCAA drug test, I don't want to see it. You think the rest of this conference is chasing down drug tests at hospitals and doctors offices? Hell no

Now, when the day comes that I have to decide which team has smoked the least weed before a game is going to win, is the day I'm gone

Last edited:
Well yea I've tried it quite a few times but I was younger and got out of it while I still could.

It's really no different than cigarettes or alcohol. All are addictive, does a little bit of damage if used in moderation, and should be legalized, taxed to all hell, and regulated. Just like alcohol and tobacco.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back