Dan Mullen or Greg Schanio? Now Currie's targets

you keep setting them up, i'll keep knocking them down...just like that good beer you're going to bring over.

Reactions: 1 person
you keep setting them up, i'll keep knocking them down...just like that good beer you're going to bring over.

We would have a good time, and great beer.

You bring your cowbell, and I'll have my hatchet for chopping that wood.

No

I'm saying it's harder to do that at RUTGERS

Than to do what Mullen has done at Mississippi State

You do realize that Tennessee is the only beaten down fanbase that even wants Dan Mullen ?

Its not. Just as bad a program historically. MSU faces tougher competition though. Mullen much more impressive.

Over ranked teams to start the year.....

Schanio beat the #3 team and won most of his games vs the top 25

Plus after he got his recruits in at RUTGERS he stayed in the top 10-15 most of the time.....

Once again AT RUTGERS
Very impressive why the NFL took a chance on him at HC

His style like Spurrier's & Saban's didn't translate

How long has it been since he left Rutgers?

or RUTGERS! Lol

So he's 28-48 in a basketball conference, 4 years removed from an NFL gig, no one has hired him as a HC during that span, and we should be interested because....

i've got some cool friends too. i should drop and app off at the office.

He took 2 years off of coaching after Tampa bay....

Not the worst thing on earth.

Prolly had more to do with interest level in him as a HC in college. Would makes sense why he hasn't pulled a HC gig at a good school since.

Little too convenient.

No

I'm saying it's harder to do that at RUTGERS

Than to do what Mullen has done at Mississippi State

You do realize that Tennessee is the only beaten down fanbase that even wants Dan Mullen ?

That is what I don't understand. Some seem to want coaches that NO other school wants. Makes no sense whatsoever.

If UT hires Mullen, what are the Over/Unders for each:
Number of years until UT wins East
Number of years until UT wins SEC
Recruiting ranking in 2017
Recruiting ranking in 2018
Post-season ranking in 2018
Post-season ranking in 2019

Hard to really even guess... but I cannot imagine Mullen out-recruiting Florida or Georgia. I think that he'll set us up for a distant 3rd in SEC East recruiting. I really don't think that he'll consistently do better than 3rd in SEC East unless Florida really screws up their hire.

If UT hires Mullen, what are the Over/Unders for each:
Number of years until UT wins East
Number of years until UT wins SEC
Recruiting ranking in 2017
Recruiting ranking in 2018
Post-season ranking in 2018
Post-season ranking in 2019

Hard to really even guess... but I cannot imagine Mullen out-recruiting Florida or Georgia. I think that he'll set us up for a distant 3rd in SEC East recruiting. I really don't think that he'll consistently do better than 3rd in SEC East unless Florida really screws up their hire.

how exactly is FL's situatin in 2017 better than ours recruiting wise?

VN Store

Back