Dan Enos on the market? Headed to Miami

secking

Wow, what is going on in Alabama? I honestly thought they let Gattis walk because they would sure up Enos. If they aren’t signing a Enos, Gattis is a rising star. Miami and Georgia in the mix for Enos according to AL.com. Now, that being said, this is agent season, every offer you hear about isn’t a real offer. Enos’ agent might just be trying to squeeze more money out of Bama. BOL pretty much thinks Tosh is gone.

Most of the time, ‘leaks’ are from agents just bc school X called to gauge interest of a client, he turns that into a raise. UT has been used as leverage several times as most SEC schools have.

BUT, if Enos IS available, I wonder if UT wishes they waited.

Wow, what is going on in Alabama? I honestly thought they let Gattis walk because they would sure up Enos. If they aren’t signing a Enos, Gattis is a rising star. Miami and Georgia in the mix for Enos according to AL.com. Now, that being said, this is agent season, every offer you hear about isn’t a real offer. Enos’ agent might just be trying to squeeze more money out of Bama. BOL pretty much thinks Tosh is gone.

Most of the time, ‘leaks’ are from agents just bc school X called to gauge interest of a client, he turns that into a raise. UT has been used as leverage several times as most SEC schools have.

Did you watch the NC game? 16 pts. Do not want.

If you had given me a choice between Chaney and Enos at the beginning of this search, I would have picked Chaney any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Quite sadly, we are hearing that Coach Saban is suffering from early stages of dementia.

Per Finestein, Saban thought it was third down when they tried the fake field goal.

No.

Looks like Enos is headed to Miami. Interesting decision on his part.

At that point, if Hurts goes anywhere other than Miami it would be a surprise.

I'm not getting my hopes up on a "this is it!" moment for Alabama, but this level of turnover is interesting.

He's always lost coordinators. Never has been a problem. What's interesting this year is that not only the coordinators leaving, but guys who might have been in line to take that coordinator spot are leaving.

Something is going on at Georgia and at Bama, because it seems like Tennessee and Florida are more stable right now.

Reactions: zydane47
Saban has lost control
Don’t laugh. He is seen as a great person to learn under, but the turnover is pretty high. He got lit up by an in state WR that correctly predicted he wouldn’t be coached by the same guy for very long. If it costs him in recruiting, who knows?

That’s not funny

What other possible reason could there be for running your holder into the teeth of a 'safe Clemson kick formation' with your field goal kicker as the lead blocker?

That is the very definition of 'Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs".

Last edited:
Something is going on at Georgia and at Bama, because it seems like Tennessee and Florida are more stable right now.
Their coaches got promoted to HC. I will say I find it odd that Bama let Enos AND Gattis walk. Figured one was going to be OC.

Their coaches got promoted to HC. I will say I find it odd that Bama let Enos AND Gattis walk. Figured one was going to be OC.
I thought Enos was high to get it as well. That’s all they talked about over there.

Don’t laugh. He is seen as a great person to learn under, but the turnover is pretty high. He got lit up by an in state WR that correctly predicted he wouldn’t be coached by the same guy for very long. If it costs him in recruiting, who knows?
Alabama is a factory. That goes for player development but also coaches too. Saban has a proven ability to take highly-rated high school players and consistently put them in the NFL no matter who the assistants are. The only common denominators at Alabama since Saban arrived have been him and Scott Cochran. As long as players continue to believe they can go there and get developed, he'll continue to pull #1 classes.

I see how the coaching turnover and the near-anonymity of a lot of Alabama's top players (except Tua) can be used against Alabama in recruiting though. Troy Fleming has made this point for years on that show that airs Sunday nights during the football season in Knoxville. Some highly-recruited players don't want to go somewhere and just be a cog in the machine or just a number.

Hasn't worked very well.
I didn't say that it had, but what else can you really say? Say a coach from another school is recruiting a player that Alabama also wants. The player says that Alabama gives him the best chance to get drafted and play in the NFL. That, more or less, is objectively true based on history. How else do you respond to that? If you use that pitch to a 5-star that Alabama wants and it resonates with him, then it worked.

As long as recruits believe that the factory is still running well, he'll continue to get #1 classes.

Maybe Saban went full nuclear, and told all the offensive staff to brush up their resumes' because if possible, he was going to replace all of them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 05_never_again

We’ll see what tricks Saban has left in the tank. Most of his good coaches have left and they’ve taken a step back against quality teams.

We’ll see what tricks Saban has left in the tank. Most of his good coaches have left and they’ve taken a step back against quality teams.
His coaches always leave, and you'd really say he's taken a step back against quality teams purely on the basis of one game against Clemson?

VN Store

Back