DAMN! (AKA The Hot Dog Thread)

Best hot dog you will ever eat is J-Dawgs in Provo UT. Every college campus should have this restaurant. It is a money-printing machine. The special sauce is kinda like a barbecue sauce, but that description doesn't do it justice and the meat is very high quality. $3.50 for a big dog.

You can try to make your own sauce or order it online. The recipe is out there.

http://www.thesisterscafe.com/2013/07/homemade-dawgs-sauce

348s.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I tell you what, I think that Buzz got out coached tonight. I don't know how long it's going to take him to learn that you can foul when you are up three with time running out. I know hindsight is 20/20 but it just doesn't make sense to me.

I have to say that I am really concerned about this program and the ability of Buzz as a head coach. I know people love him and will say just give it time but I really don't think he is getting the most out of this team. I hope he proves me wrong.

After going to the game tonight I have to add my pure disgust with Thomson Boiling Arena. First of all they were out of hotdogs by halftime. I went to four different places and all were out. Some were out of food all together. That has to be some of the worst piss poor planning I have ever seen. Only at Tennessee. Second, with about 5-6 minutes left in the game a group of police officers went and stood in front of the student section. Any students on the first couple of rows could not see the game. They don't make it easy to go to these games. I am very frustrated with the University right now.

This is awesome 👏 🤣

We won't ask how Sunday went for you, then.
Actually not too bad. That new reflux medicine I'm on is a miracle! I skipped it Sunday and had pizza and chili, and that didn't bother me. I guess Saturday's pill carried over!

VN Store

Back