Daily Fantasy Baseball sites

Jerry can you translate "initials are up" and "advp is up" for me?

Jerry can you translate "initials are up" and "advp is up" for me?

Initials are for their optimizer, initial projections. ADVP is advanced defense vs position for basketball. Theirs is better than normal DVP because it factors in who teams have been playing.

When you have time they have tutorial videos for how to use The DS and their research station and various tools they have. They also have an app, that makes navigating the various sports and tools easier as well.

When you have time they have tutorial videos for how to use The DS and their research station and various tools they have. They also have an app, that makes navigating the various sports and tools easier as well.

I’m going to have to spend some time with it. I’m pretty lost for the most part. Lol.

I played the early slate I was all over Pivetta, but had too much Boston, still cashed but missed a chance for a good night

Is there an app you can use to track specific players? Like if I wanted to track certain players that weren’t on my fantasy team is there an app that allows you to do that without playing fantasy?

Interesting night tonight. Playing DK tonight and have a few different lineups. Anyone else can playing MLB tonight?

Sooo...I have PGA going on DK and FD, played Nascar on DK already. Played early MLB on both sites, have NBA going on both and now I'm researching the Main for MLB on both sites...oh and I have my MMA lineup set. So who wants to pay for my rehab? Lol

Sooo...I have PGA going on DK and FD, played Nascar on DK already. Played early MLB on both sites, have NBA going on both and now I'm researching the Main for MLB on both sites...oh and I have my MMA lineup set. So who wants to pay for my rehab? Lol

You should be able to with all your winnings.

I'm joking guys, I always withdraw when it builds up and leave $50-$75 in my accounts to play with. I'm not that crazy. Lol

VN Store

Back