Daily Fantasy Baseball sites

No problem. Most people don't care for cash cause they want the big pay day, but its a good way to kind of cover your loses in GPPs. I hit at 68% in NBA cash games so I love them.

Yeah I’m still trying to get a feel for the different game types and what works best for me.

No problem. Most people don't care for cash cause they want the big pay day, but its a good way to kind of cover your loses in GPPs. I hit at 68% in NBA cash games so I love them.

Thats what I do play the same lineup in both and let cash cover me until I hit a decent payday in gpp

Gray is finished with 7 shutout innings and 7 K’s. Good outing. Should get the win barring catastrophe.

I actually do a ladder system. For NBA I do $50 Double ups, a couple triples, a quint, a small single entry GPP then big GPP. Those days when your lineup hits big is a nice pay day, and the days it doesn't, the DUs cover your azz.

Had one huge night on dk myself. Won several single entries and got second in a gpp. Won almost 12k.

Nice. I won $400 one night with Fox getting hurt in the first quarter. If he had played and gotten just 22 i would have won $20k, nobody above me had him, needless to say I now hate De'Aaron Fox. Lol

VN Store

Back