Dabo Swinney

When the WR from Oak Ridge committed to Clemson, it was reported he was seen driving a nice car shortly after the announcement. I have no idea if that is true or not, but there seemed to be credible accounts of that at the time.
He took a pic next to a McLaren at a dealership. Don’t think Dabo put him in that, tho.

Kelly more recently didn't either. It's not an automatic easy transition. There's a big difference in managing kids in college when you call their mamas and daddies in to the office to side with the coach to get the players attention as one example. The other end of that spectrum is a 29 or 30 year old 4 time Pro Bowl selection is going to listen to you why?
4 time pro bowler who makes way more than the coach

There a lot of crappy NFL coaches, so I'm sure if Dabo were to have interest there would be an offer.

I know this question does really belong on this forum, but I didn't know where else to post this question. With all the success that Dabo has had at Clemson (he is essentially to 2nd best coach in CFB behind Saban), why has he never been considered for NFL coach positions? Every other successful young head coach or any successful college head coach has always become candidates for NFL head coaching jobs. For some reason, NFL teams have stayed away from Dabo despite all this success.[/QUOTE
Maybe Clemson just doesn't have a message board with rampant insanity like volnation to bring up the question

I know this question does really belong on this forum, but I didn't know where else to post this question. With all the success that Dabo has had at Clemson (he is essentially to 2nd best coach in CFB behind Saban), why has he never been considered for NFL coach positions? Every other successful young head coach or any successful college head coach has always become candidates for NFL head coaching jobs. For some reason, NFL teams have stayed away from Dabo despite all this success.
Using religion to recruit the best talent doesn't work in the NFL.

VN Store

Back