D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

But if he is the same poster, freak can possibly still see the IP and know if they are one in the same. Depends on how the IP pool was set up in the VPN infrastructure but the hiding of the internet facing IP not automatic, it just isn't YOUR actual IP or even your ISPs IP. Could be a S_NAT IP situation as well.
1566162465323.gif

That and the infamous thread where D4H was going back and forth with someone and Nationdom showed up to back up D4H; then someone responded directly to D4H and Nationdom responded to said post and quite obviously forgot to switch accounts.
They aren't the same guy. Believe me. I checked.

They aren't the same guy. Believe me. I checked.
Short of a separate IP address which can be achieved using home WiFi with on account (D4H) and a phone hotspot for the other (Nationdom) what constitutes verification that they are separate individuals? The schtick and the language creating hyperbole is just WAY too similar to be two different people. He kinda outed himself as VolSportsFan noted and the language is just so close if you covered the avi's no one would know the difference.

I forget, was D4H high on Guarantano? As in was he saying he'd end up a Heisman candidate/Future NFL HOFer?

VN Store

Back