D. Bates insights?

In general Legacy Players rarely live up to their legacy, and that's everywhere not just at UT.

Not true, I was referring to all legacies not just at UT as referenced above.

Yeah, I'm not trying to nit-pick. You just keep saying legacy players. My interpretation is a player playing at his legacy school. Otherwise, is he not just a player creating his own legacy? When I listed players who lived up to expectations, I listed guys from other schools, but the same schools as their dads.

Bates has been hurt every step of the way here

He has a broken hip now.

Pre injury thig wanted him in the midst of the action.

He's got the size, talent, speed, etc. just a classic case of having the injury bug

Sapp and McDowell are ahead of him. A healthy Bates might not have beaten these guys out.

When he got here, I was one of the few clamoring to put him at Mike.

Did that last spring. He couldnt make any headway.

Someone said earlier, that he could be just happy being here and contributing to a potential championship team. I'm cool with that if he is.

I just think he is meant for more. Sometimes a player needs a new start. All hes known is injury and being held back since hes been at UT. And having injury on the brain leads to more injuries.

I want to see him succeed. You should know this GFW, the pressure on him is waaaaay more than a lot of the other players. Its not fair. He cant even get healthy enough to compete.

If he went somewhere else, I feel he would get a revival, and actually begin to develop as a player.

Kind of a dick love putting Cooper in there anyway.

RgZXvkg.gif

Reactions: 1 person
If all offspring were as good as their parents, we would be set with the Travis Henry Family, at least for the RB position.

At last count he had 9.

Scratch that................"at least 11 kids by 10 different women"

Last edited:

VN Store

Back