D’Eriq King enters Transfer Portal. Is he a possible grab for the Vols?

He played 4 games. Not very well mind you

This guy isn’t a fit for us. Play JG or Bailey and forget about this guy as he’s a bad fit
Oh, and did you see how desperately Chaney went after Haynes King?

He is as dual threat as they come.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Don't think King will be recruited. My thought is that Bailey will win the job in the Spring. If JG is content to be an occasional relief guy he will stay, maybe more in a mentoring role. If not, Hill will probably be that guy with JT /Holliday at 3 and 4. I think Maurer for sure transfers and possibly JG.

Almost positive Holliday will be moved to WR.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Why do people use IMO or IMHO? It's always considered your opinion unless you state otherwise. Stop the madness!

I doubt that King ends up at Arkansas as they're worse off than Houston. With all of the QB's on our roster (don't we still have the transfer QB from Maryland?) I highly doubt that we are even considered...Oklahoma or LSU might be a better landing spot.

IMO is not standard usage in formal writing, but literary affectations in non formal writing styles are acceptable. So you might as well douse your hair fire.

He would definitely be a great fit for the Tigers. Not sure what the link says as I didn’t read it...but knowing Oklahoma, I wouldn’t count them out with their history of transfer quarterbacks.

Don’t want him to go to UGA. This guy IS a real playmaker unlike the overhyped guy they got from Wake Forest. I think Tennessee should go after King. Takes pressure off Harrison Bailey to have to be the guy as a true freshman unless he beats everybody out. Keep recruiting QBs until you have one.

I would go after him. But with Oklahoma’s recent track record of transfer QBs, that would be a smart move for him.

We absolutely should, but we’re probably not going to. I’d give him Guarantanos scholarship and tell JG to go to Rutgers.

Oh, and did you see how desperately Chaney went after Haynes King?

He is as dual threat as they come.
I didn’t SEE it. Kept hearing about it from others. When we use “desperately”, what are the conditions for that?

VN Store

Back