Cyberpunk 2077

I'm not thrilled about the celebrity tie in. I'm a fan of Keanu Reeves but...

I think Death Stranding and Cyberpunk may start a new trend of this kinda stuff. Not sure how I feel about it. But whatever. Cyberpunk will be one of the best games ever made regardless.

They have already talked about several celebrities being in there. Lady Gaga being another, and maybe not just her singing, but someone to interact with.

Personally I am ready to burn down the town with Keanu.
I think its pretty dope.

Yeah I don't get the hate for celebrity tie ins. I think it helps with the storytelling in games and adds to the immersion IMO.
I wish Xbox would realize that it's about quality and not quantity. What I saw that looked decent will be on either pc or ps4 too. Most of what they showed was đź’©. I figured they would step up considering Sony wasnt at e3 but I'm still looking forward to the PS4 exclusives coming than most of what xbox has. They should have featured cross play more, but its seems to be mostly smoke right now.

They have already talked about several celebrities being in there. Lady Gaga being another, and maybe not just her singing, but someone to interact with.

Personally I am ready to burn down the town with Keanu.

I guess for me it just stems back to the fact that there's always been this idea that developers have to put celebrity tie ins into their games to "legitimize" them and help them sell better. That may have been true at one point, but the video gaming industry is a multi-BILLION dollar industry now. It's bigger than movies/Hollywood. I don't think developers need those tie-ins to sell games anymore. They can stand on their own if they're good, which I certain think Cyberpunk will be. Either way, I'm still hype AF for Cyberpunk! It was by far the most impressive thing at Microsoft's conference!

I guess for me it just stems back to the fact that there's always been this idea that developers have to put celebrity tie ins into their games to "legitimize" them and help them sell better. That may have been true at one point, but the video gaming industry is a multi-BILLION dollar industry now. It's bigger than movies/Hollywood. I don't think developers need those tie-ins to sell games anymore. They can stand on their own if they're good, which I certain think Cyberpunk will be. Either way, I'm still hype AF for Cyberpunk! It was by far the most impressive thing at Microsoft's conference!
I remember some voice acting but besides that I dont remember to many cameo type appearances.

I was all in on this game. The most recent video has definitely dialed my expectations back. It doesn’t look as good as I was hoping it would. Probably still going to be a good game.

I am not sure about the cut scenes being first person only. Hopefully we see our character at some point besides reflection or inventory review.

I also dont like there being multiplayer. Not sure how that is going to interfere, but dont like them taking any assets away from single player.

I was all in on this game. The most recent video has definitely dialed my expectations back. It doesn’t look as good as I was hoping it would. Probably still going to be a good game.

Seems to be a common thought but I'm not sure why. The latest video met my expectations. The most common thing is just graphics seemed to be dialed down a little bit and well duh. Lol.

The graphics have been toned down a little since the first unveil...

8438c92-jpg.1191229

Lol at people thinking that e3 video was actual gameplay quality.

Witcher 3 and the dlcs were great visually. I am sure it will be a step up from there.
I dont think it will be vastly different from that cutscene. That wasn't gameplay but it WAS in engine. It wasn't CGI. Either way, I'm not touching this game until next gen arrives.

Delayed till September 17th. I think I'll wait to get it on the PS5 at this point .

PS5 Will obviously run it so much better but damn, the wait has already been brutal. Dunno if I could tough it out those couple months haha

Delayed till September 17th. I think I'll wait to get it on the PS5 at this point .
This changes a bunch of plans I had, lol. I was using it as a deadline and reward for getting my license, I was moving after it. I was planning my first vacation of the year around it.

Not upset, it just changes things. I would rather they get it right. More tired of crap games than I am of waiting.

The delay will hopefully mean Nvidia's Ampere cards will be out by then to do this game justice.

VN Store

Back