Current Roster Details

Great breakdown @LWSVOL . Appreciate the information. Looks like we are going to be very young in 2024 with lots of graduations. Good news is it also means lots of portal spots to fill the needs.
Also noticed we are at 86 schollies. We will likely have a few move on soon to a) Bring us to 85 b) help us get more folks at DB spot

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Great breakdown @LWSVOL . Appreciate the information. Looks like we are going to be very young in 2024 with lots of graduations. Good news is it also means lots of portal spots to fill the needs.
Also noticed we are at 86 schollies. We will likely have a few move on soon to a) Bring us to 85 b) help us get more folks at DB spot
young, sure.
but if this past year was any indication, i would expect every time we have opportunities to do so, lots of freshmen and soph get as much playing time as possible to gain some experience.

i also think what it tells us is that the competition on this roster is about to ramp up big time.

We are under 85 currently due to the signees that weren't early enrollees. I would also expect more to hit the portal this spring, if not before the 18th deadline this month. No inside info there, just the nature of things.

I wonder how many guys will be asked to leave?

Are DeSean Bishop and Jackson Ross on scholarship? My understanding on Bishop is we took him as a PWO. Also, Chandvian Bradley, Tyree Weathersby, Khalifa Keith, Trevor Duncan, Ayden Bussell, and Nate Spillman won't actually count until they enroll after the Spring.

Are DeSean Bishop and Jackson Ross on scholarship? My understanding on Bishop is we took him as a PWO. Also, Chandvian Bradley, Tyree Weathersby, Khalifa Keith, Trevor Duncan, Ayden Bussell, and Nate Spillman won't actually count until they enroll after the Spring.

I've not gotten confirmation on Bishop one way or the other so assuming on him. HAVE VERIFIED THAT BISHOP NOT ON SCHOLARSHIP.

Ross is on scholarship.

You're right on counters regarding the spring. Not enrolled they don't count at that point. I was under impression only 2 early signees were not going to enroll this spring. I will have to double check that and make note on spreadsheet. (HAVE UPDATED SPREADSHEET. ONLY 6 SIGNEES / TRANSFERS NOT HERE FOR SPRING PRACTICE)

Appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
Heupel still needs to stack recruiting classes and work the portal in a judicial manner to keep the roster stocked.

Do you have this plus their composite rating by star? Curious how many bluechips we have going into next season. 247's scholarship distro page is useless. T&M shows they have 41. We show 20...but many are incorrect. Surely we have over 30 at least. Had 27 last year.

VN Store

Back