Current commits react to Wilcoxson flip

People making excuses for the kid because he’s a teenager. Old enough for war or prison but don’t criticize him for his immaturity and lack of commitment. No wonder our youth are ignorant, entitled and aren’t held to any standard.
He's not at war, or in prison. He's a former UT recruit. I'm sure we we all so mature at his age. The second half of your post is just stupid.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
giphy.gif

Two Three Four absolutes that you can count on at UT:
* DeCommitments
* Players getting arrested and or thrown off the team for being stupid
* Injuries
* An amazing four year experience!

Reactions: Wireless1
After his verbal commitment to UT, I wonder how hard Mullen's crew has been running at him... If he will not be playing for the Vols, I'd rather see him end up at FSU or Miami.

Two Three Four absolutes that you can count on at UT:
* DeCommitments
* Players getting arrested and or thrown off the team for being stupid
* Injuries
* An amazing four year experience!
Not really sure your point in this statement. The first three are not exclusive to UT and the last one is a given...at least in my experience.

He talks a lot on twitter and has now committed 4 different times. Personally good riddance I say. Seems like a ME kind of guy.

And allegedly had a “silent commit” to Ohio State between the 2nd UF decommitment and 1st UT commitment. Kid is all over the place.

After his verbal commitment to UT, I wonder how hard Mullen's crew has been running at him... If he will not be playing for the Vols, I'd rather see him end up at FSU or Miami.

I don't know, if he's that indecisive, could be good to habe him hanging around in the Gator secondary, trying to decide who to cover.

There was a time when the word commitment meant something. Some kids are raised right and some aren't.
Keep that same energy when coaches "encourage" committed athletes to look elsewhere to open up scholarships. I guess some coaches are raised right, and some aren't.

You got all of that from his decommitment ?! Impressive.
It isn't just the one, he has dinner this several times. It is not uncommon for a high level recruit to rethink their commitment. It is, however, not normal to change your mind this many times. It is a sign of immaturity, or bad guidance, to change your commitment this much. How committed is he going to be to the program the first time he doesn't get his way?

Reactions: FïreBall
So you're saying, the program
It isn't just the one, he has dinner this several times. It is not uncommon for a high level recruit to rethink their commitment. It is, however, not normal to change your mind this many times. It is a sign of immaturity, or bad guidance, to change your commitment this much. How committed is he going to be to the program the first time he doesn't get his way?
So you're saying the program is better off without him. I don't understand the hurt feelings, or psychoanalysis etc. Calling him immature when a bunch of adults are sitting in a forum calling him names.

Keep that same energy when coaches "encourage" committed athletes to look elsewhere to open up scholarships. I guess some coaches are raised right, and some aren't.

That's not anywhere near what happened in this case. Some of these recruits just seem to get their kicks from trolling. Because they never had that ass whipped or anyone tell them no.

So you're saying, the program
So you're saying the program is better off without him. I don't understand the hurt feelings, or psychoanalysis etc. Calling him immature when a bunch of adults are sitting in a forum calling him names.
If he is this indecisive in a relatively easy decision, I question his effectiveness as a player. Some on here overreact to everything. How many times do you feel s coaching staff should deal with something like this before they move on to the next choice. I don't understand why you ate so adamant in defending this particular player. If it is stars, there are others Just as highly rated as him. No name calling here, just stating an excessive amount indecision does not show a high level of maturity.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Not every highly rated kid makes a circus of their recruitment like this one did. Do you think character *might* be an issue there or not?
I don't know him. This is a pretty small sample size to make a judgement on his character. Is it possible ?! Sure. It's just beyond me that folks get worked up about this.

VN Store

Back