Crompton and Stanley nails it

In regards to him toning down his antics: recruits aren't going to come here to be drug around by the face mask on TV. Not to mention parents don't want to see that business either. Might be different if it was Saban, since it's proven he can get them to the NFL and play for titles. Until then, that stuff was reigned in for recruiting,in my opinion.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Not buying anything Jonathon Crompton is offering. Eric Gray played with passion, so did Velus Jones. The front 7 on defense did and so did Bryce Thompson. Poor offensive line footing - or turned wrong direction, mediocre signal caller, mediocre place kicker. Princeton Fant needs to learn what urgency means - instead of wasting clock after making a grab.

The fans (you and I) pay his salary.....

He does work for us, the customer....

He obviously doesn't understand how business works.
I think Fulmer has given him every possible assurance that he won't go unless Fulmer goes first. Given Fulmer's history vis a vis loyalty, I kinda doubt it will go down that way but the two year extension in September was probably supposed to send us all a message only they didn't count on things being nearly as bad as things have been.

I have definitely noticed a change,and not a good one, in Pruitt's demeanor. When he first came in, he would get in players faces and show some emotion but now, I see none of that. There seems to be no fire.
Pruitt DOES NOT want to be here anymore

Maybe at first, but not anymore

I have my suspicions that Fulmer has his hands around the throat of UT Football again

I dont think it's all Pruitt's fault. It seems we lack the leadership on both sides of the ball. JJ was the man last year but I don't think anyone is. Although from what I've seen is that Banks might become that guy.

Pruitt DOES NOT want to be here anymore

Maybe at first, but not anymore

I have my suspicions that Fulmer has his hands around the throat of UT Football again
Well, I can't argue with the fact that he doesn't look like he wants to be here.

Not buying anything Jonathon Crompton is offering. Eric Gray played with passion, so did Velus Jones. The front 7 on defense did and so did Bryce Thompson. Poor offensive line footing - or turned wrong direction, mediocre signal caller, mediocre place kicker. Princeton Fant needs to learn what urgency means - instead of wasting clock after making a grab.
They played plenty hard. Don't know WTF he's talking about. Defense held its own. Offensive line dominated. The receivers did well. JG even played with some fire and reached his ceiling until he decided to JG us into the grave with another absolutely despicable unholy turnover the likes the sport has never seen. There is no QB in the history of the sport that does what he does. What other QB can completely deflate an entire program singlehandedly like he can? Like If he actually just played like he did in the first half more often than not things wouldn't be so bad around here. But there has never been a guy that falls apart like he's capable of. Nobody has manufactured catastrophe like he can. And Pruitt is a damn fool to allow that black hole to continue to suck the orange out of our power T.

Pruitt might need to be put in a mental hospital if he TROTS him out there next week.

Last edited:
Well, I can't argue with the fact that he doesn't look like he wants to be here.
No he's just being stubborn sticking to his senseless guns keeping JG in the game and thinking its okay to sacrifice all hope in the program by throwing JG's catastrophic butt out just so he doesn't ruin Harrison Baileys confidence.

Destroy all hope and cultivate apathy just to keep inexperienced QB's off the field whom have never shown the same ability to wreck games the way a 5th year senior has for FOUR SEASONS now.

Pruitt does not value energy. Even if Maurer or Bailey or Shrout made the same mistakes (and I dont think they are capable what JG is capable of) it wouldn't eviscerate the entire fanbases spirit like JG's mistakes.

We know its gonna happen when he steps on the field and it hurts worse and worse everytime. Just keep him off the field for the sake of all things orange! Its doing nothing but KILLING us.

Give me Bailey, Shrout and Maurer pick 6's all day over a JG one! It literally would be better.

But especially. Start Bailey. Hes good.

Reactions: onevol74
I was watching the skycam view without commentary and could hear Cade Mayes ripping into JG after the younger Mayes came in and jumped off sides. I think it was the second quarter. I'm assuming he was blaming JG somehow.
I would say the OL is massively frustrated with JG. Henry T isn't playing well or inspired.

Has JG given Fant a chance all year? Bailey did in two drives. Using the TE can open a lot of things up.

They played plenty hard. Don't know WTF he's talking about. Defense held its own. Offensive line dominated. The receivers did well. JG even played with some fire and reached his ceiling until he decided to JG us into the grave with another absolutely despicable unholy turnover the likes the sport has never seen. There is no QB in the history of the sport that does what he does. What other QB can completely deflate an entire program singlehandedly like he can? Like If he actually just played like he did in the first half more often then not things wouldn't be so bad around here. But there has never been a guy that falls apart like he's capable of. Nobody has manufactured catastrophe like he can. And Pruitt is a damn fool to allow that black hole to continue to suck the orange out of our power T.

Pruitt might need to be put in a mental hospital if he TROTS him out there next week.
There are plenty of guys like JG, they just don't usually get 40 career starts.

Reactions: TommyJoe
No he's just being stubborn sticking to his senseless guns keeping JG in the game and thinking its okay to sacrifice all hope in the program by throwing JG's catastrophic butt out just so he doesn't ruin Harrison Baileys confidence.

Destroy all hope and cultivate apathy just to keep inexperienced QB's off the field whom have never shown the same ability to wreck games the way a 5th year senior has for FOUR SEASONS now.

Pruitt does not value energy. Even if Maurer or Bailey or Shrout made the same mistakes (and I dont think they are capable what JG is capable of) it wouldn't eviscerate the entire fanbases spirit like JG's mistakes.

We know its gonna happen when he steps on the field and it hurts worse and worse everytime. Just keep him off the field for the sake of all things orange! Its doing nothing but KILLING us.

Give me Bailey, Shrout and Maurer pick 6's all day over a JG one! It literally would be better.

But especially. Start Bailey. Hes good.

Imo he is ruining all backup qb confidence by continualy saying jg gives us the best chance to win

I would say the OL is massively frustrated with JG. Henry T isn't playing well or inspired.

Has JG given Fant a chance all year? Bailey did in two drives. Using the TE can open a lot of things up.
I think the TE is usually a second or third option and JG will never get that far into his progression. We all know he will stare down his primary and it's a roll of the dice from there.

Reactions: sjt18
I was watching AtoZ sports a little bit ago on YouTube. Austin Stanley asked Crompton to use one adjective to use for TN. Crompton said passionless. He talked about when other teams across the country makes mistakes the HC is ripping the players for the mistake. He said Pruitt does nothing. Their show is great and really shows how bad Pruitt really is.
this is dumb! when he did (JG vs bama), look how everyone responded. so maybe now he does it behind closed doors

Reactions: PowerT83
Battered Vol Syndrome levels are at a all time high.
Y'all know that Fulmer is gonna try and pull a Bill Snyder. Appoint himself head coach and try to break Neylands record.

VN Store

Back