Crime and the United States

I'm sure that always ends well.
Of course, it doesn't. But I don't think America knows how close it is to repeatedly targeted people adopting a fatalist attitude. It's happen before, in 1917, I believe. And in some countries, it is happening now. We tend to call them terrorists, I call them fed up to the breaking point.

Of course, it doesn't. But I don't think America knows how close it is to repeatedly targeted people adopting a fatalist attitude. It's happen before, in 1917, I believe. And in some countries, it is happening now. We tend to call them terrorists, I call them fed up to the breaking point.
What happened in 1917, Pancho Villa?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
What happened in 1917, Pancho Villa?
See? America hides so much of its true history. No, it wasn't Villa, you should know better. His revolution was against Mexican Federalists. Look the 1917 event up yourself. Oddly, not very long a go, a movie was made about it, but not aired on the usual public broadcasts, in the usual, SHHHH fashion.

I can imagine why. When a brownie or suspected brownie is involved, cops knock aggressively on the door. Their voices are gruff and demanding. Would be better to sit in a chair in front of the closed door, unless they say the magic word "Warrant" be ready to blast whoever forces their way through the door. Take as many out as you can.
Knock aggressively? Gruff voices? Demanding?

Oh, the humanity!!

Your statement that hanging would be much cheaper
A rope and tree?? A lot less then a medical procedure..the cost of capital punishment lies in the cost of the housing and appeals and medical attention..if you cut out the cost of medical it saves money.

A rope and tree?? A lot less then a medical procedure..the cost of capital punishment lies in the cost of the housing and appeals and medical attention..if you cut out the cost of medical it saves money.
the major cost is keeping them alive to that point. years of highest security, good medical care. no idea why we waste the money. once their appeals are up we shouldn't spend another dime on them.

No one is surprised that's the first thing you look for. But you can rest assured that if that poster posts it then the crime was absolutely not committed by a white guy

That doesn't make any sense.

You've missed the news reporting these last 4 years

That doesn't make any sense.

You've missed the news reporting these last 4 years
That makes no sense unless you believe minorities commit 100% of crime like the many, many tweets would have you believe. I've missed nothing and don't live in your echo chamber

That makes no sense unless you believe minorities commit 100% of crime like the many, many tweets would have you believe. I've missed nothing and don't live in your echo chamber
My point is the media has stopped describing the color of the perpetrator if the they're black. The stopped it for DEI reasons. If that was a white guy the media would describe him as such. That was the point I was trying to make, probably poorly.

Reactions: whodeycin85
No one is surprised that's the first thing you look for. But you can rest assured that if that poster posts it then the crime was absolutely not committed by a white guy

Maybe they don’t view all white criminals as “victims”.

Criminals?
Not everybody is a criminal like you, C-south. Indeed, many are just minding their own business, in some cases getting shot while sleeping in their own bed by some eager badged gunner. And that includes 7 and 12 years old kids asleep in bed during a military style breach on the wrong addresses. So get cute and laugh about these things all you want. They are just building growing resentment that eventually manifest themselves in fatalistic attitudes. Have fun.

Reactions: NashVol11 and McDad
the major cost is keeping them alive to that point. years of highest security, good medical care. no idea why we waste the money. once their appeals are up we shouldn't spend another dime on them.

The appeals is where the death penalty costs the taxpayers more than life in prison.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Not everybody is a criminal like you, C-south. Indeed, many are just minding their own business, in some cases getting shot while sleeping in their own bed by some eager badged gunner. And that includes 7 and 12 years old kids asleep in bed during a military style breach on the wrong addresses. So get cute and laugh about these things all you want. They are just building growing resentment that eventually manifest themselves in fatalistic attitudes. Have fun.

Whatever captain white guilt.

No knock warrants should be outlawed immediately. Several years ago a man in Lebanon, TN was killed when cops raided his house by mistake.

VN Store

Back