Credit to Rick Barnes

Talking about all the players the team lost from last years team and the injury and loss of Turner.......

This is a ragtag Sandlot type of team that doesn't have a lot of natural talent. Rather learning how to play as a team and play above their ability (which means they are being coach and developed well).

If you had family members that were special needs you would never make that comment. Your comments are despicable.

Au contraire, mon frere.
I have a "special needs" nephew named Chris; a gentle soul and a great kid in every way that matters.
He's the one who chose my Volnation moniker for me many years ago, largely because Special Ed was his favorite TV character.
Try telling him that his choice was "despicable". If you dare.

Au contraire, mon frere.
I have a "special needs" nephew named Chris; a gentle soul and a great kid in every way that matters.
He's the one who chose my Volnation moniker for me many years ago, largely because Special Ed was his favorite TV character.
Try telling him that his choice was "despicable". If you dare.
I think you misunderstood my post. It was quoting another poster, not you.

Played their hearts out today, this should give them confidence that we can play with anyone, Kansas is the favorite to win the Natty this year.

KANSAS ain't winning no Championship. They have the players, but not the team. TENNESSEE Should have won this game; They are a Team. And UT has the Coach.

I would have loved to see what would happen if we hadn't gotten hosed on that moving screen call not made on their big. It was an obvious foul on them that was called on us. We might not have won anyway, but who knows.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back