Crap your pet ate for 1000 Alex

My crackhead Malinois, up til the age of 3, could not stand it when we went outside without her. She would chew her way through the blinds so she could see us. The next day she would poop the remnants.

She also decided to chew through the power cord of our brand new Dyson while it was still plugged in!

Reactions: joevol33 and Guest
During the warm months, our Czech Shepherd :p used to love gobbling up lizards, small snakes, and toads. One night, she gobbled a large toad. About an hour later she decided she didn't want it any longer and promptly regurgitated it onto the living room floor. That was an interesting find.
Eeeewwwwe

My wife said cocoa has eaten several of their eos lip balm ball things.

My crackhead Malinois, up til the age of 3, could not stand it when we went outside without her. She would chew her way through the blinds so she could see us. The next day she would poop the remnants.

She also decided to chew through the power cord of our brand new Dyson while it was still plugged in!
My little Schipperke dog used to chew lamp cords etc. Never could figure out how she didn’t get electrocuted.

My other GR kept climbing the fence to go make puppies, so I ran an electric wire inside. He hiked his leg on it a few times but stopped THAT pretty quickly. But I did look out the kitchen window once to see him trying to chew through the (live) wire. He’d shake his head a couple of times and go right back at it.

Gave him to a friend who lived in the country before he destroyed anything else.

My other GR kept climbing the fence to go make puppies, so I ran an electric wire inside. He hiked his leg on it a few times but stopped THAT pretty quickly. But I did look out the kitchen window once to see him trying to chew through the (live) wire. He’d shake his head a couple of times and go right back at it.

Gave him to a friend who lived in the country before he destroyed anything else.
A friend of mine had a dog that kept roaming the neighborhood after he escaped when the front door opened. He installed an invisible fence and that kept him in the yard ok. About a month later he got out a few times even with the invisible fence so my friend let him in the yard and watched him through the window to see how he was beating the invisible fence. Said the dog backed up about 30 feet from the property line and took off running as fast as he could right through the invisible fence with minimal shock. 😂

Yowza

Reactions: Weezer
My lab (RIP) used to run off late on the weekends and invariably I'd find him hanging with my alcholic neighbor a few doors down. They always came strolling out of his shop smelling like "skunk" and I came to the realization that my dog was Scooby reincarnated and that was his shaggy.

This same dog also once shook a possum so hard he ripped a 8-9 inch hunk of flesh off the thing. We thought it was dead and I planned to bury it the next morning. Somewhere near Charlotte lives a bald possum.

One of the dogs “Eddie “ ate a shitload of chocolate. Fortunately he’s not good at riding in the car. We poured hydrogen peroxide down his throat and drove the neighborhood with him in the back seat. Red drove and I rode along. I kept looking back at him which had almost the same affect on me as him. He threw up shortly before I did.
The more I think about this, the more happy I am about the word “shitload” on a post on this thread. It has a special resonance. 1546902332630.gif

Being a contractor my language skills are colorful. I try to clean it up when I post but sometimes they get by me.

Ooopppss
Before I mostly-retired, I worked with almost all guys, almost all veterans.

I can’t tell you how hard it is to watch my language around my mom. 1546910075668.gif (Who was an Army wife, but who had strong opinions about who got to say what.)

Before I mostly-retired, I worked with almost all guys, almost all veterans.

I can’t tell you how hard it is to watch my language around my mom. View attachment 187661 (Who was an Army wife, but who had strong opinions about who got to say what.)

My mother is a VP of a real estate company.
She’s around contractors all the time. So when they do slip out I figure she’s heard it before. But I do try

A friend of mine had a dog that kept roaming the neighborhood after he escaped when the front door opened. He installed an invisible fence and that kept him in the yard ok. About a month later he got out a few times even with the invisible fence so my friend let him in the yard and watched him through the window to see how he was beating the invisible fence. Said the dog backed up about 30 feet from the property line and took off running as fast as he could right through the invisible fence with minimal shock. 😂

Had the same problem with a dog of mine. My dad took a belt, attached the shocker to it, and wrapped it around the dogs midsection(right over his nads actually). After that, he only tried to cross once. Once his nads got shocked, he never tried to cross that invisible fence again, lol.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Had the same problem with a dog of mine. My dad took a belt, attached the shocker to it, and wrapped it around the dogs midsection(right over his nads actually). After that, he only tried to cross once. Once his nads got shocked, he never tried to cross that invisible fence again, lol.
I wonder if this would have worked on my first husband... 1547208473010.gif

VN Store

Back