Crap your pet ate for 1000 Alex

My dog ate a rancid chicken skin from a neighbors scrap pile once and puked it at the foot of my bed. I proceeded to puke trying to clean it up.
No idea how the previous owner skinned an entire chicken like a coat, or how my dog slurped it down her gullet like a noodle without a scratch but the damn thing was entirely intact.

Was dog sitting my son's Blue Healer a few months back. Had stopped off and picked up a fresh loaf of sourdough bread from the Bread Basket on Signal Mountain(it's awesome). I sat the loaf up on the counter, went to town for a couple of hours and returned to nothing but the wrapper in the floor. A little time passed and the dog puked what looked like a half loaf and the took a couple of dumps that were the size of footballs.

My same dog used to steal my wife's face wipes out of the trash and leave gift wrapped turds in my yard. It was funny until they choked the blades of my riding mower and I had to remove them.
“Gift wrapped turds” lmao heartily

Reactions: Weezer and Souce
My dog will eat anything, period. She's eaten my chocolate several times, and will eat vegetables. My favorite though, does anyone know what flarp is? She had a 2 day spell of pooping purple, and I thought she had finally eaten too much chocolate, or got into medicine again and was probably gonna die. I sit the kids down to tell them something was wrong with her, and my middle daughter started laughing, I had told them about the purple poop. She said, "she's fine, she ate my jar of flarp the other day ". I've also seen her poop plastic.

Long ago, my Golden Retriever found and ate some rat poison. (Rat poison is an anti-coagulant that makes whatever eats it bleed to death internally.) I worked for a vet at that time, and he was unavailable, so I plunked her in the tub and poured hydrogen peroxide down her throat. H2O2 bubbles up when it hits that nice warm stomach and causes vomiting. I kept her in the tub for a half hour or so until she was done puking. It worked.

(Many years later, kid #3 ate a good quantity of chewable cherry-flavored kid Tylenol after husband #1 left the lid off. Syrup of ipecac for that little adventure.)

One of the dogs “Eddie “ ate a shitload of chocolate. Fortunately he’s not good at riding in the car. We poured hydrogen peroxide down his throat and drove the neighborhood with him in the back seat. Red drove and I rode along. I kept looking back at him which had almost the same affect on me as him. He threw up shortly before I did.

My Czech ate one of my Guitar picks a few years ago. Luckily, it was one of those free pink cheapo made picks from GC. My wife said the dog let out a yelp when she passed it.

My dog stole an 8 oz medium rare filet off the plate tonight. Closest I’ve come to putting a dog down.

Reactions: DD4ME
During the warm months, our Czech Shepherd :p used to love gobbling up lizards, small snakes, and toads. One night, she gobbled a large toad. About an hour later she decided she didn't want it any longer and promptly regurgitated it onto the living room floor. That was an interesting find.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back