Cracks In UF's Ivory Tower?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
from the James Wilson to transfer saga...

He has been telling people he was transferring since January. When people asked why, he told them that Florida's system was too 'soft'. This is likely because Jim Grobe strength program & discipline is considerered one of the hardest in the nation. He also was telling players at Florida that he was lied to in recruiting, that there was no family atmosphere here
what's bad for Florida is good for UT, imo.

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
rexvol.......... are u the official thread starter for volnation?? every thread i open, it was started by you :eek:hmy:
you're opening them right? so what's the problem? I just like to find points of interest that start debates, instead of the same old, "who's your favorite Vol?" type of stuff.

govols182

They also had a lot of emotion because it was their coaches last game. I think we will show the same kind of emotion because of the beating we took last year. Remember the year after UGA beat 41-14?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
still, is there some substance to that? has big blue shown us the way? I honestly think Auburn gave us the blueprint last year.

Vols4ever

I bleed ORANGE !!!
you're opening them right? so what's the problem? I just like to find points of interest that start debates, instead of the same old, "who's your favorite Vol?" type of stuff.
wow wow... no offense meant... i was just amused by the different points you get for all these threads... :mf_surrender:

Vols4ever

I bleed ORANGE !!!
They also had a lot of emotion because it was their coaches last game. I think we will show the same kind of emotion because of the beating we took last year. Remember the year after UGA beat 41-14?
and there were few seniors who desperately had to have a good game...coz they came back last year to do somethin big.... coz they took a beating after their loss to app state... coz it was their coaches last game... coz they had to improve their draft status.... but the best of all is... they wanted the VOLS to enjoy teebow getting decimated!!! :eek:lol:

wombat7477

Wake Me When We're Good Again
I had kinda noticed that even though he likes to deliver the blow when he runs, Tebow does NOT like to stand in the pocket and take a hit. I had a feeling if UF ever needed him to throw the ball, they'd be in trouble. And against Michigan it happened.

Rasputin_Vol

How dare you?
Fulmer and Chavis could have Urban's playbook and we still lose 6 out of 10 games to those guys...

I'm sorry to be so down on this staff, and maybe Clawson and his bunch can change our fortunes, but I have lost any and all faith in Fulmer and Chavis getting a Volunteer team ready to beat Florida.

Jaytrain5

I wonder if Fulmer will express an interest in Wilson.

If it's family atmosphere that Wilson's looking for, he'd have it in Knoxville.

VN Store

Sponsors