Cracks In UF's Ivory Tower?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
from the James Wilson to transfer saga...

He has been telling people he was transferring since January. When people asked why, he told them that Florida's system was too 'soft'. This is likely because Jim Grobe strength program & discipline is considerered one of the hardest in the nation. He also was telling players at Florida that he was lied to in recruiting, that there was no family atmosphere here

what's bad for Florida is good for UT, imo.

rexvol.......... are u the official thread starter for volnation?? every thread i open, it was started by you :eek:hmy:

rexvol.......... are u the official thread starter for volnation?? every thread i open, it was started by you :eek:hmy:

you're opening them right? so what's the problem? I just like to find points of interest that start debates, instead of the same old, "who's your favorite Vol?" type of stuff.

from a UF fan

michigan may have showed the way to beat us. they turned it over 4 times and still beat us. i'm a little worried.

They also had a lot of emotion because it was their coaches last game. I think we will show the same kind of emotion because of the beating we took last year. Remember the year after UGA beat 41-14?

still, is there some substance to that? has big blue shown us the way? I honestly think Auburn gave us the blueprint last year.

you're opening them right? so what's the problem? I just like to find points of interest that start debates, instead of the same old, "who's your favorite Vol?" type of stuff.

wow wow... no offense meant... i was just amused by the different points you get for all these threads... :mf_surrender:

still, is there some substance to that? has big blue shown us the way? I honestly think Auburn gave us the blueprint last year.

It takes not missing tackles, and making Tebow beat you with his arm and not both his legs and his arm.

They also had a lot of emotion because it was their coaches last game. I think we will show the same kind of emotion because of the beating we took last year. Remember the year after UGA beat 41-14?

and there were few seniors who desperately had to have a good game...coz they came back last year to do somethin big.... coz they took a beating after their loss to app state... coz it was their coaches last game... coz they had to improve their draft status.... but the best of all is... they wanted the VOLS to enjoy teebow getting decimated!!! :eek:lol:

It takes not missing tackles, and making Tebow beat you with his arm and not both his legs and his arm.

it hurts more when the whole world knows what he is going to do and still does that... i think our tackling got lot better by the end of the season...

Yeah, if we learn to make a solid tackle every time we should have a really great year. Like 10+ wins.

I had kinda noticed that even though he likes to deliver the blow when he runs, Tebow does NOT like to stand in the pocket and take a hit. I had a feeling if UF ever needed him to throw the ball, they'd be in trouble. And against Michigan it happened.

from a UF fan

Fulmer and Chavis could have Urban's playbook and we still lose 6 out of 10 games to those guys...

I'm sorry to be so down on this staff, and maybe Clawson and his bunch can change our fortunes, but I have lost any and all faith in Fulmer and Chavis getting a Volunteer team ready to beat Florida.

As a man of the cloth, I thought you wanted peace and tranquility. :)

I wonder if Fulmer will express an interest in Wilson.

If it's family atmosphere that Wilson's looking for, he'd have it in Knoxville.

Very few teams have a Quentin Groves.

Wrap up and tackle on first contact. Control the line of scrimmage with your DL

VN Store

Back