Country music thread

“Hell must’ve got pretty da** cold and who woulda thought that Vandals would win a bowl? When I look out tonight all I see are my friends, it’s da** good to see you again…”

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Whiskey Myers and Colby at Freedom Hall, the 2 aisle seats are $10 more than interiors and there's a $1 per ticket fee to use a damn mobile ticket.

Getting absurd

CoJo’s “whoever’s in New England” cover is phenomenal. He makes an acoustic guitar weep in such a way to make those lyrics just floor you

I know it’s not new. It’s just every time I hear it, I have to drop everything I’m doing and process it’s power

Orange Peel show too, naturally they don't let minors in for LG to see her favorite
Hopefully I can catch the Charleston show the next night. I’d love to somehow see her at the Norva in Norfolk, but not sure how I’d get there lol. Maybe @NochNoch can get to that. Just a cool place imo. The National in Richmond is a great spot too.

Looks like my house is all but sold here! Getting ready for my move. Ready for next weekend!!! Definitely a lot of different vibes compared to most Merlefests.

Hopefully I can catch the Charleston show the next night. I’d love to somehow see her at the Norva in Norfolk, but not sure how I’d get there lol. Maybe @NochNoch can get to that. Just a cool place imo. The National in Richmond is a great spot too.

Looks like my house is all but sold here! Getting ready for my move. Ready for next weekend!!! Definitely a lot of different vibes compared to most Merlefests.
A week out the weather looks pretty great...

“But all the scores of unlocked doors I lost myself in front of, it seems I’m always rescued in the end. And if I’m found in front of yours with a broken heart and nothing more, would you open up that door and let me in???”

No artist has ever improved one of their original recordings like Fullbright did here…

Ward had a good point last night, Randy Travis is a loved and sympathetic person, so that's why they're pushing his AI. It's gonna only get worse from here on out.

Then he proceeded to break into Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way

Ward had a good point last night, Randy Travis is a loved and sympathetic person, so that's why they're pushing his AI. It's gonna only get worse from here on out.

Then he proceeded to break into Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way
I’m “ok” with AI Randy Travis given the circumstances, but only ok because they’ve teased a lot of unreleased Travis stuff for over a year now. Give us the real stuff over AI.

VN Store

Back