Country music thread

Just found out that Megan Moroney chick is also opening up for B&D. I will use that as my concessions and merchandise time. Lol
Ooof. I only that Tennessee orange song, but she sure ain’t my cup of tea. Is Scotty Mccreery the other opener at your show? I looked at B&D tickets in Greensboro, but ain’t spending the coin they want for good seats.

Ooof. I only that Tennessee orange song, but she sure ain’t my cup of tea. Is Scotty Mccreery the other opener at your show? I looked at B&D tickets in Greensboro, but ain’t spending the coin they want for good seats.
Yup. Scotty is ok I guess, just would’ve liked for it to be someone like Randall King.

My seat isn’t the best, but it’s not horrible either. Two rows up in upper arena right at the corner of the stage. I’ve sat in that area before and it was a good view.C11DFF60-6716-4440-A610-3C04FDFF609A.png

Yup. Scotty is ok I guess, just would’ve liked for it to be someone like Randall King.

My seat isn’t the best, but it’s not horrible either. Two rows up in upper arena right at the corner of the stage. I’ve sat in that area before and it was a good view.View attachment 538481

I’ve sat in a similar spot at arenas. It’s a pretty good spot imo. You going to Rupp?

BJ is selling all his autographed poster inventory half price. Got night 2 and 3 of Road Trip (#1 sold out) the Salvage Station show from last year and one from the soli Rockingham tour before I knew who the F they were.

Reactions: volfanbill
BJ is selling all his autographed poster inventory half price. Got night 2 and 3 of Road Trip (#1 sold out) the Salvage Station show from last year and one from the soli Rockingham tour before I knew who the F they were.
I’m waiting on them to make more of the Losing Side Records zip up hoodies like @NochNoch was rocking

Reactions: Toujours Pret
So we went on a spree this morning,

First Morgan Wade show at Grey Eagle with Butts Stuff, And for both Flatland and Drive By Truckers at Orange Peel.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Jamie got them, not sure where. They were $40, there's another a few weeks later with Meg McRee at Grey Eagle on a Saturday that are like $100

I’m waiting on them to make more of the Losing Side Records zip up hoodies like @NochNoch was rocking
One of my favorites, glad I got it when I did because I didn't know they were out of the rotation. Also, grabbed another AA snapback last night just bc BJ put up something on Twitter about 4 being back in stock. Another hat is the absolute last thing I need (which my wife will let me know when she sees it come in the mail) but, alas, was compelled to buy it anyway.

Reactions: volfanbill
One of my favorites, glad I got it when I did because I didn't know they were out of the rotation. Also, grabbed another AA snapback last night just bc BJ put up something on Twitter about 4 being back in stock. Another hat is the absolute last thing I need (which my wife will let me know when she sees it come in the mail) but, alas, was compelled to buy it anyway.

I think they’re still in the rotation, but right now only small and medium are in stock

Reactions: NochNoch
@volfanbill she said ticketmaster, which is odd since its not a ticketmaster venue. So from their scalping site I guess. I wouldn't have got them but she's developed an unhealthy affinity for MW since Road Trip

@volfanbill she said ticketmaster, which is odd since its not a ticketmaster venue. So from their scalping site I guess. I wouldn't have got them but she's developed an unhealthy affinity for MW since Road Trip
I wish the Saturday show at Grey Eagle was with Butts Stuff. I’d pay good money to see both, but Asheville for me on a school night ain’t easy

I wish the Saturday show at Grey Eagle was with Butts Stuff. I’d pay good money to see both, but Asheville for me on a school night ain’t easy
For some reason I think this Thursday show is a reschedule from November or December. Not sure why that's in my head but can't see what other reason she'd have to hit AVL twice in 2 weeks

For some reason I think this Thursday show is a reschedule from November or December. Not sure why that's in my head but can't see what other reason she'd have to hit AVL twice in 2 weeks
She’s done it a couple of times. MW opened the tour at the 9:30 club I’ve raved so much. And was back there like three nights ago

I'll say it: the new Wallen album sounds pretty damn good with the windows down on a two lane road. There are a couple of skips, but that's an impressive number of quality songs. He's definitely grown and matured some, musically.

Last edited:
“You know that old trees just grow stronger and old rivers grow wilder every day. Old people just grow lonesome waiting for someone to say, “Hello in there, hello””

Still miss you John…

Btw, the lady friend isn’t the only one developing an unhealthy affinity. Matches and Metaphors, Mend, and Met You are getting constant play in my car

VN Store

Back