Country music thread

The Evan Felker / Carrie Rodriguez "Whiskey in yoir water" is just amazing.
Yes it is. I was sad to learn to it was recorded in April, before the hiatus. I really hope Felker gets his stuff together. Obviously mostly for himself, but I'm also a greedy and want to hear more music from him. The man is deeply troubled, but he's so immensely talented.

Yes it is. I was sad to learn to it was recorded in April, before the hiatus. I really hope Felker gets his stuff together. Obviously mostly for himself, but I'm also a greedy and want to hear more music from him. The man is deeply troubled, but he's so immensely talented.
If you get a chance there's an Orvis podcast with him as a guest, kind of sheds light on him. Trains his own pointers, finds solace in the woods; just a pure introvert who can't live like one

Reactions: volfanbill
So, is this verified thing for Tyler and sturgill only for pre-sale or is it in effect when general tickets go on sale too?

Friend of mine tried to get tickets for Lexington and they sold out in 17 seconds. I assume more will be released for the regular sale date.

If I do get tickets though, I just hope the people there are actually fans and not just there to say they were. That’s the dangers of arenas

What's the difference?
the difference between fans and other people? The people that talk the whole show, take multiple pictures of themselves with other people/ the show, and of course those that just get so **** faced that they can barely stand. I can’t lie about the pictures part, I use to take a ton of pictures during the show but I learned that it’s more enjoyable to put the phone away. I take a maximum 2 pictures of each act and one video per act.

Eh. It’s kinda annoying when somebody is talking directly behind you the entire show and not paying any attention to actual concert.
Maybe. I’ve only been to a handful of arena concerts the past 5 years (maybe more). I mostly go see acts in smaller music halls. I know I watched Weezer in an arena this past spring and everyone was totally into the show. I’ve seen people ignoring the opening acts at these smaller venues, but I’m able to tune them out. I credit the military for it.

Maybe. I’ve only been to a handful of arena concerts the past 5 years (maybe more). I mostly go see acts in smaller music halls. I know I watched Weezer in an arena this past spring and everyone was totally into the show. I’ve seen people ignoring the opening acts at these smaller venues, but I’m able to tune them out. I credit the military for it.
I’ve actually only had one annoying issue and it was at a smaller, standing only venue. I haven’t been to an arena show in years but I remember it being so loud you can barely hear the people beside you.

Jimmy McFeeley formerly of Reckless Kelly is dead. Sigh.

The note that she left didn't say dear John, it said goodbye ****er I'm gone.

I’ve actually only had one annoying issue and it was at a smaller, standing only venue. I haven’t been to an arena show in years but I remember it being so loud you can barely hear the people beside you.
I saw Time Sawyer and Cereus Bright (two folk groups) at the Square Room in Knoxville and the whole left side of the room was there to talk and drink it seemed like. Totally threw off the whole show.

VN Store

Back