Countdown to Northam Resignation

Both political parties are corrupt and have proven it time after time. Only the ignorant choose not to see what's directly in front of them.
I have always freely admitted that there is corruption in both parties. I will never agree that it is equal.
All men are imperfect, all men are not equally imperfect.

But according to you, as always, it's the dems that lack integrity.
LOL. You really are single-minded. Only you can take me condemning both parties as me singling out the Dems. You have problems that go beyond your lack of reading comprehension. You should seek help.

Reactions: tennvols77
I have always freely admitted that there is corruption in both parties. I will never agree that it is equal.
So you'll continue to accept and defend the corruption you admit exists within your chosen party. Got it.

So you'll continue to accept and defend the corruption you admit exists within your chosen party. Got it.
I will accept that all men are imperfect and should work on their imperfections.
I will accept that the democratic party has corruption and should work to lessen the corruption.

I will accept that all men are imperfect and should work on their imperfections.
I will accept that the democratic party has corruption and should work to lessen the corruption.

What we should be excepting is that all politicians are full of sh!t and can only be trusted to fix things that aren’t broken . We have enough wrong things in this country to fix right now to keep them busy until they die of old age and they are up there virtue signaling and passing anti-lynching laws . We’ve got 99 problems but lynching it’s one of them . Smh dumbazzes .

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Has an Orwellian feel to it...

c0abd4_0873ddd5588941988f357f30fa6fb393~mv2.jpg

Wonder why there isn’t huge protests calling for him step down? Haven’t seen any traffic jams due to anyone blocking interstates. No QTs looted. No violence against anyone. No destruction of property. Guess republicans don’t have time with having to go to work and all.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The real reason he should resign is for supporting the murder of new born babies
No one supports the murder of newborn babies.
That is 100% right wing propaganda and anyone who is gullible enough to believe it should be embarrassed and ashamed.

If the whole blackface thing wasn't enough then the wife hands out cotton to the kids. There isn't much forethought happening in this couple's brains.

If the whole blackface thing wasn't enough then the wife hands out cotton to the kids. There isn't much forethought happening in this couple's brains.

I think it’s ridiculous that handing out cotton is considered insensitive.

I think it’s ridiculous that handing out cotton is considered insensitive.

In an interview a few weeks ago he referred to slaves as indentured servants. Didn’t get any play in the MSM but you can find it on line.

VN Store

Back