Countdown to Northam Resignation

afb021619dAPR20190216044506.jpg

No chance. Dems always stick together (unlike Rs) No dem of any prominence will call for him to resign and there is little to no chance he resigns. Dems are just about untouchable
Would like to repost this from 18 days ago, 2 racists and one potential sexual assault. Story is quietly fading and still no resignations

They're just days away from showing the GOP how classy and honorable they are. Just you wait and see...

I have this feeling Northam might have resigned had it just been him. But when your Lt Governor AND your Attorney General get accused and there's talk of the GOP taking over your State, one ends up shying away from such deeds.

Which is also why the DNC got all sorts of quiet as well.

I have this feeling Northam might have resigned had it just been him. But when your Lt Governor AND your Attorney General get accused and there's talk of the GOP taking over your State, one ends up shying away from such deeds.

Which is also why the DNC got all sorts of quiet as well.
Agreed, but in doing so, they prove the point they are not a party of "integrity" like some would like to believe. Both parties are corrupt, both have had their share of scandal. Politicians don't know the meaning of words such as "honor", "class", "dignity", or "integrity".

And @luthervol , if you think the Dems score any better on your continuum than the GOP, you're crazy. Both parties are equally corrupt as both are completely corrupt.

Agreed, but in doing so, they prove the point they are not a party of "integrity" like some would like to believe. Both parties are corrupt, both have had their share of scandal. Politicians don't know the meaning of words such as "honor", "class", "dignity", or "integrity".

And @luthervol , if you think the Dems score any better on your continuum than the GOP, you're crazy. Both parties are equally corrupt as both are completely corrupt.
Thanks for the shout out.
All judges are equally corrupt?
All policemen are equally corrupt?
All FBI investigators are equally corrupt?
All Catholic priests are equally corrupt?
All corporate CEOs are equally corrupt?
All politicians are equally corrupt?

They are either all true or none of them are true. I pick none of them.

Thanks for the shout out.
All judges are equally corrupt?
All policemen are equally corrupt?
All FBI investigators are equally corrupt?
All Catholic priests are equally corrupt?
All corporate CEOs are equally corrupt?
All politicians are equally corrupt?

They are either all true or none of them are true. I pick none of them.
Both political parties are corrupt and have proven it time after time. Only the ignorant choose not to see what's directly in front of them.

VN Store

Back