Could it be Chaney?

Are you serious? He said Butch's first team had stud OLs and you cite Dallas Thomas? He never played for Butch, he was DRAFTED in 2013...

You're drunk, take a lap!

I don't care who the coach was. I was talking about Chaney not having a bunch of studs on OL when he was calling plays. You are drunk, you take a lap! This is a thread about Chaney. You know. The one you continue to say can't do more with less. Since, you know it all. Name all the coaches that can do more with less that should be the next OC at UT.

He said announcement next week on Dec. 8th. He isn't 2 for 2 as you say. I also don't see where he predicted Crouch. Looking at his twitter he seems to be reporting the same things that everybody else is with a few guesses here and there.

Show me where on Twitter it says announcement next week on Dec 8!!!

Reactions: crparker21
Not to good at reading comprehension are ya. I'm pretty sure I said Pruitt doesn't owe many anything, so I don't think I'm untitled to anything except for some random poster to read my post and comprehend it. But I'm probably over shooting after thinking nbn g about it.

So, you are untitled, eh? When did you have a title to lose? Oh, that must have been the title for not being able to spell.

VN Store

Back