Could BJ be next great coach in SEC?

It is rather easy to recruit to U.T. now! Look at all of the empty slots that were available.

Hell, everyone gets immediate playing time...

Wait until we have a roster full of All Americans at every position. Then try to get a highschool 5* All American to come to U.T. and sit on the bench, while he watches Dormandy play...... NOT!!!!! That recruit will go where he can get sooner palying itme.

Tell that to Nick Saban; they seem to have no problem continuing to bring in top prospects despite ridiculous depth across the board.

I suppose Ol Butch could possibly be the next great coach in the SEC. Butch's 2014 top 5 recruiting class and his very good start for 2015 recruiting class is of great importance.
It appears that Butch's on field coaching ability may still be up for interpretation for many Vol fans, however.

I personally think he will . he has so much fire, passion, and drive in what he does . that is why he is such a good recruiter . that and he surronds his self with people that work as hard as he does . and as in all things in life you get out just as much as you put in . there is know doubt for me that he is willing to out in the work. So its just a matter of time before it starts paying off !!!

I personally think he will . he has so much fire, passion, and drive in what he does .

Butch may have the fire, but he still need to preform good this year. We need to win some key games that we haven't won for awhile. I'm hoping that we start off good with a win and take that momentum for some real important games like Flordia... I'm tired of losing.

VN Store

Back