Could Amari Rodgers transfer here?

Since he didn’t even take his dads last name...I’m guessing they’re not all that close. In fact tee could’ve taken a job here and been close to his son for his senior year in high school after not being around for most of his life but choose to stay out in California. I’m going to let the others in vol land show the love for tee. I’m good. Lol.

Reactions: Grudenhaslanded
Since he didn’t even take his dads last name...I’m guessing they’re not all that close. In fact tee could’ve taken a job here and been close to his son for his senior year in high school after not being around for most of his life but choose to stay out in California. I’m going to let the others in vol land show the love for tee. I’m good. Lol.
I don't remember being born and having the choice of my last name.....wow your post smells

Smdh.

SMH at this thread. Rodgers has zero reason to leave Clemson for any other school. Trevor Lawrence is the sole reason to stay. The kid, barring injury, will be a #1 overall pick in the NFL. Rodgers would be insane to transfer here where QB prospects currently aren't great and future QB commits are still prospects.

Unless Rodgers doesn't want to go to the NFL and be a high pick, he ain't leaving Trevor Lawrence and Clemson any time soon

Reactions: BreatheUT
I don't remember being born and having the choice of my last name.....wow your post smells

I don’t know a single person (who’s father was a part of their life) that don’t use their fathers last name. Do you? I have 3 kids and it’s be a cold day in hell for them to not have my name. It’d also be a cold day in hell that I’d move 5k miles away from them. Even if it meant taking a job for less money to be close by.

Freak, you need to add another forum to this forum. The Fantasy Land Forum. Lots could be merged into that and declutter this place. 😁 Carry on.

Reactions: k-town_king
Why would he want to? He's on the best team in the country with a future franchise QB. I would wonder about his mental state if he did.:cool:

I don’t know a single person (who’s father was a part of their life) that don’t use their fathers last name. Do you? I have 3 kids and it’s be a cold day in hell for them to not have my name. It’d also be a cold day in hell that I’d move 5k miles away from them. Even if it meant taking a job for less money to be close by.

Do you even know the whole story behind all of that?

VN Store

Back