Coronavirus (No politics)

Thank you.. I appreciate that. I started having symptoms Friday, got the monoclonal antibody treatment Saturday, and thought my fever broke yesterday. But its back above 100 this morning.
I've been hammering Vitamin C, D, Zinc, and mucinex. It doesn't help that I'm immuno-compromised and still have a touch of cancer. But I'm sure that I'm over the hump and headed towards recovery.
If you can, take melatonin and Pepcid as well. They help reduce inflammation brought on by the virus.

Reactions: #1GatorHater
Good news. Looks like Pfizer’s oral pill for covid did very well in the final analysis. 89% reduction in hospitalization or death with no deaths in the high risk treatment group (0 vs 9 for placebo).

downside is that it is going to be 6 pills a day and interacts with a lot of different medications. Hopefully they publish their data soon.

Reactions: MAD
I helped “flatten” the curve. I held out for your vaccine… got my first then me second. Still stayed masked for whatever reason. Finally able to make my own mask decision… thanks. I even got the booster vaccine… doesn’t matter… wear your mask. 🤬

You did your part. Still too many not doing their part which is why we seem to be stuck in this mess.

Still… masks are better than lockdowns.

VN Store

Back