Coronavirus (No politics)

I’d rather be seen driving around wearing that every day than news come out I tried to treat myself with a horse dewormer for something that a human approved vaccine exists.
Lol
Really though…I have no problem with the horse deworming medicine being used ……when a prescription is written by your Dr.
For people going to the Co/Op and treating yourself with deworming meds of fish pond cleaner because they’re afraid of the vaccine, they get what they deserve.

Edit: often the same people who don’t want the vaccine because they’re concerned about what they put in their body, while drinking a monster energy drink and a Diet Coke.

Lol
Really though…I have no problem with the horse deworming medicine being used ……when a prescription is written by your Dr.
For people going to the Co/Op and treating yourself with deworming meds of fish pond cleaner because they’re afraid of the vaccine, they get what they deserve.

Edit: often the same people who don’t want the vaccine because they’re concerned about what they put in their body, while drinking a monster energy drink and a Diet Coke.
They don’t put microchips in monsters, duh

Reactions: Orangeslice13
This shows what a serious issue Covid is causing hospitals and doctors. So heartbreaking.

COVID unit at Tallahassee hospital: The curtain between life, death

This week, Tallahassee has experienced the largest surge in cases and hospitalizations since the start of the pandemic in March 2020.

On Monday, when the Tallahassee Democrat was allowed in to the ward, there were 125 patients admitted to TMH. Of those patients, 107 were unvaccinated and two were children.

There were 43 patients considered critically ill in the COVID ICU and 39 of them were unvaccinated.

On “natural immunity” vs vaccination:

1) Its not one vs the other. The best protection seems to be in those with prior infection AND vaccination.

2) The fact that 95% in ICUs are unvaccinated suggests either natural immunity ain’t so great, or not nearly enough really have it.

On “natural immunity” vs vaccination:

1) Its not one vs the other. The best protection seems to be in those with prior infection AND vaccination.

2) The fact that 95% in ICUs are unvaccinated suggests either natural immunity ain’t so great, or not nearly enough really have it.
Or that many people never had it the first time? Lots of those Covid tests were proven to not be accurate from last year.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
What an absolutely pathetic thing to say. My God.

I’m thinking he’s joking.

But unfortunately there are people out there that think like this… until it affects them or a loved one directly.

One of the silliest videos I’ve seen was a person driving through the parking lot of a hospital and saying it wasn’t busy. Then yelling at a nurse walking in “Where are all these supposed Covid patients?” … She just looked at him like “Inside, you dumb MFer”.

I have to give this lady a lot of credit. She was listening to a lot of B.S. but she legit took the time to hear reason and think it through.

‘I just can’t go through this again’: Why mom changed her mind on COVID vaccine

It really hit me when a friend recommended that I write down the names of everybody I know who’s died from COVID-19. Within two minutes I had 21 names of people from tiny little Irwin County and neighboring Ben Hill. She then said to write down the name of everybody I know who died from the vaccine. Crickets. Zip. Zero.

Reactions: ndubvols
Got the 2nd dose of Pfizer about 2 hours ago. When do the side effects kick in?

The only thing I'm feeling now is that "woke" feeling 😄
I got tired in the evening. Slight fever overnight then felt better around lunch time the next day

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back