Controversial Ending to Game One

The deference paid to Alabama in this conference is so profound that it should be renamed the Alabama Athletic Conference. Even if the Commissioner's office was moved to New York City or Los Angeles, CA, it would still take years to root out all the Bama inbreds working within the conference headquarters.

When you have a leader that keeps his cool, then you have a team that can come back from any type of adversity. TN better pay coach V to keep him in Knoxville or it will prove they are not committed to excellence.
It’ll prove that our administration is irremediably stupid

Reactions: BigBadVol
You are taught to slide with your hands up to protect them. Placing your hand down can cause injury to your wrist.

Did you not see the slide into the 2nd base and furgerson called for interference and wiped the winning run off the board. He slide straight into the bag and was covering his face to protect himself from fielder and was called for interference which was BS. The umps decided yesterday’s game.

No. I did not see the game or any part of it.

The gump 2nd baseman stepped up into to path of the runner. Runner slid correctly straight into the bag. Ump got played a fool.
Yes.
Theyre player actually showed his groinage area into our players hand.
Reverse groping should have been called on their player.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
No matter how many times they show that replay, they can't put the runner's hand in the groin of the 2nd baseman. The only place his hand hit him was on the knee as the 2nd basement jumped across him to make the throw. For the umpire to watch the replay as many times as he did and still make that call is without excuse.
I wish that was the case. He cup checked him. It didn’t impact play as runner would have been safe at first regardless.

Attachments

• 9BC826B8-4663-4F82-96E6-A985B6258949.jpeg
    9BC826B8-4663-4F82-96E6-A985B6258949.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
And we have vol fans saying it was a good call and not the reason we lost the game!
I’m glad we get Alabama again tomorrow! I want to beat them bad! I hate Alabama! I hope we end their season!

Reactions: TennVols12
I wish that was the case. He cup checked him. It didn’t impact play as runner would have been safe at first regardless.
So what youre saying is that as fast as the game moves in real time, Max hit the dude in the dick, while he was moving, with perfect accuracy. Got it

Reactions: GoBears
There is no way you can interfere with the fielder if you slide straight for the bag. If he gets in the way of your path that should be on him.

Reactions: GoBears
So what youre saying is that as fast as the game moves in real time, Max hit the dude in the dick, while he was moving, with perfect accuracy. Got it
That’s not what I said. I don’t think it was intentional nor that it impacted the play, however, it is absolutely what happened per the picture.

VN Store

Back