Controversial Ending to Game One

LibertyVolance

The deference paid to Alabama in this conference is so profound that it should be renamed the Alabama Athletic Conference. Even if the Commissioner's office was moved to New York City or Los Angeles, CA, it would still take years to root out all the Bama inbreds working within the conference headquarters.

Special Ed

VFE: Vol For Eternity
Did you not see the slide into the 2nd base and furgerson called for interference and wiped the winning run off the board. He slide straight into the bag and was covering his face to protect himself from fielder and was called for interference which was BS. The umps decided yesterday’s game.
No. I did not see the game or any part of it.

taylorvol

No matter how many times they show that replay, they can't put the runner's hand in the groin of the 2nd baseman. The only place his hand hit him was on the knee as the 2nd basement jumped across him to make the throw. For the umpire to watch the replay as many times as he did and still make that call is without excuse.
I wish that was the case. He cup checked him. It didn’t impact play as runner would have been safe at first regardless.

Attachments

LA vol7

And we have vol fans saying it was a good call and not the reason we lost the game!
I’m glad we get Alabama again tomorrow! I want to beat them bad! I hate Alabama! I hope we end their season!

VN Store

Sponsors