Connecticut

If we turn it over 20 time I'm sure we'll lose by quite a bit must take care of the ball. We will have to play at an entirely different level to win up there. The great thing is it does not count in the SEC standings and were currently tied for second.

Looking forward to the Westbrook reunion.. Anyone know how she's played so far this year?
She was ruled ineligible.
UConn could easily beat us by 30 or more. They hung with Baylor, a team that went on to beat West Virginia by 40.
Defensively the LVs have improved under Harper, but otherwise I see the same old stuff. I don’t think she was the right answer for this program. Beating Alabama by a field goal isn’t really a victory. It’s the same old warlick turnovers and do nothing offense.

She was ruled ineligible.
UConn could easily beat us by 30 or more. They hung with Baylor, a team that went on to beat West Virginia by 40.
Defensively the LVs have improved under Harper, but otherwise I see the same old stuff. I don’t think she was the right answer for this program. Beating Alabama by a field goal isn’t really a victory. It’s the same old warlick turnovers and do nothing offense.

See that’s where ya wrong it is a new trick (winning the game ) hence the 5 game losing streak to Bama 😂

Reactions: RollerVol
Yea,ok, there snowflake...

Snowflake has gotten to be a word with negative connotations

per wikipedia;
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

When you quote Philippians in your Avatar you put yourself in a natural place for nit-picking

Last edited:
"To be the man, you have to beat the man." That is what people are saying about Oklahoma next year on the football forum.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back