Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Trusting Graham more than the left? That’s a pretty low bar. I’d trust the homeless guy living under the bridge with my wallet more than the left. Thus far, Graham just bloviates and gets his face on the talk shows. This is the same guy who was attached at the hip to McCain...who also seemed motivated to get in front of the camera. I say it’s no coincidence.

Republicans may be unified, but they don’t make arrests. McCabe could have been charged with lying to the FBI. It was the same thing Flynn was prosecuted for. He wasn’t. It’s a rather consistent trend. Again, it’s no coincidence. The swamp will protect its own.
Don’t worry, he’s coming back. The fisa is the next big thing. Just wait. Trusting Graham, is very much more than the left. McCabe may be behind the scenes, cooperating with officials. We simply don’t know yet. There has been talk all day, about it.

For lying to the FBI. That’s it.

Ever consider he did more than just lie?

I heard Trey Gowdy the other day say they're not finished with him.....just yet. They're looking at a couple of other things about him doing something sleazy & under the table. I still think it's all just BS...

No "big cheese" ever gets indicted because in order to become a "big cheese" you gather dirt on all of your opponents and hold it over their head when you become political fodder. It's a big effen game and us little peons will never get to play.

Yep, it would take revolution - French style ... where the peons string up the DC swamp critters. I'd like to see guillotines on the Mall running 24/7 to clear out the backlog. Maybe one big mass grave with a single historic marker at the mound memorializing the day conservatives took America back and filled in the swamp (and yeah, I do know the French Revolution was a liberal revolution).

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Yep, it would take revolution - French style ... where the peons string up the DC swamp critters. I'd like to see guillotines on the Mall running 24/7 to clear out the backlog. Maybe one big mass grave with a single historic marker at the mound memorializing the day conservatives took America back and filled in the swamp (and yeah, I do know the French Revolution was a liberal revolution).

If the states would take back their 10th Amendment rights, we could let it wither on the vine.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back