Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

giphy.gif

It's been stated previously that the current DOJ does not want to persue process crimes like Mueller did. They want to go after the larger more egregious crimes. McCabe will probably be used as a witness.
It seems Weissmann went about it the right way, charge a whole bunch of people with petty stupid schiff and hope to get them to spill it on others.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
You really going to fall for this joke a second time? Let’s see:

Prosecutors bring charges. That’s their job. If they didn’t get charged that means they’re exonerated.
Don’t know about “second time” and I was just trying to speak to your camp in phrases they are familiar with. 🤷‍♂️

Regardless I’ve given up long ago that anybody of and consequence will be held accountable. Neither side wants that as it sets a rebound precedent. I will always believe there was a concerted effort within the Obama WH and the complicit DOJ to hinder the incoming Trump admin. I’ve seen enough to convince me of that. I don’t think anybody will ever be held accountable even if they crossed a legal threshold though.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
QAnon called it over a year ago, that McCabe would not be charged. The plan is so brilliant, and we’re just getting started with indictments. Q said there is over 5,000 or more sealed indictments.
TRUST THE PLAN
ENJOY THE SHOW
ITS JUST THE BEGINNING

QAnon called it over a year ago, that McCabe would not be charged. The plan is so brilliant, and we’re just getting started with indictments. Q said there is over 5,000 or more sealed indictments.
TRUST THE PLAN
ENJOY THE SHOW
ITS JUST THE BEGINNING
Nobody of any consequence will be indicted. Nobody in either camp wants them to have motive to spill any beans if they have any beans to spill. Both sides want everybody to exhaust their emotions and move on and forget about this whole ordeal.

Reactions: tennvols77
Nobody of any consequence will be indicted. Nobody in either camp wants them to have motive to spill any beans if they have any beans to spill. Both sides want everybody to exhaust their emotions and move on and forget about this whole ordeal.
I know what you are saying. I can’t just say that yet. There are things going on that we know, that is fixing to go down. If you’re not familiar with QAnon, then go do some research on him. He is laying it all out there. There will be arrest.

I know what you are saying. I can’t just say that yet. There are things going on that we know, that is fixing to go down. If you’re not familiar with QAnon, then go do some research on him. He is laying it all out there. There will be arrest.
If anybody important is close to an actual indictment they will get Clintoncide’d and it won’t necessarily be Camp Killary behind it this time.

Epstein was the nail in the coffin for me on the machine protecting itself. Nobody in DC in either camp wants any of this to see the light of day... because frankly they will all wind up looking bad in the end.

I’m ready for our own hunger games. Put a wall around DC, only send in enough food for 75% of the people, and the food is cheap stuff too no prime steaks or good caviar. Send in raw brisket, ripple, Wonder Bread, and brussel sprouts. Televise the ensuing carnage on PPV. National debt wiped out in 2 years max.

Reactions: AM64
L
If anybody important is close to an actual indictment they will get Clintoncide’d and it won’t necessarily be Camp Killary behind it this time.

Epstein was the nail in the coffin for me on the machine protecting itself. Nobody in DC in either camp wants any of this to see the light of day... because frankly they will all wind up looking bad in the end.

I’m ready for our own hunger games. Put a wall around DC, only send in enough food for 75% of the people, and the food is cheap stuff too no prime steaks or good caviar. Send in raw brisket, ripple, Wonder Bread, and brussel sprouts. Televise the ensuing carnage on PPV. National debt wiped out in 2 years max.
There is a lot going on, that we don’t know about, that’s is for sure. Everything is behind the scenes, and I think it’s shaking out to be a doozy. I don’t think no one wants arrest, but for me, I say it’s coming and nothing can stop it.
The wall around DC is a pretty good idea.👍

We all know who killed Epstein, Seth Rich, and others. Right now, to me Seth Rich is the closest one that is the key to all all. Crowd strike, the DNC servers, and the 33,000 emails all tie into Seth Rich. Don’t forget about Wikileaks. Everything leading up to impeachment, is all included in this. Once again, Seth Rich is the key to all of it for everything for three years, and beyond.

No "big cheese" ever gets indicted because in order to become a "big cheese" you gather dirt on all of your opponents and hold it over their head when you become political fodder. It's a big effen game and us little peons will never get to play.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back