Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Top Republican predicts Flynn guilty plea will be thrown out, citing FBI 'misconduct'

I would have brought this story over from a left news outlet but for some reason they aren't reporting this. 😏

Do you think Flynn wants that?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/17/politics/michael-flynn-business-partner/index.html

Two former business associates of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn were charged with trying to influence US politicians to seek the extradition of a Turkish cleric, according to an indictment filed in the Eastern District of Virginia.
Bijan Rafiekian, also known as Bijan Kian, and a Dutch-Turkish businessman Kamil Alptekin (aka Ekim Alptekin) are charged with conspiracy and acting as an agent of a foreign government. Alptekin is also charged with making false statements.

Do you think Flynn wants that?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/17/politics/michael-flynn-business-partner/index.html

Two former business associates of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn were charged with trying to influence US politicians to seek the extradition of a Turkish cleric, according to an indictment filed in the Eastern District of Virginia.
Bijan Rafiekian, also known as Bijan Kian, and a Dutch-Turkish businessman Kamil Alptekin (aka Ekim Alptekin) are charged with conspiracy and acting as an agent of a foreign government. Alptekin is also charged with making false statements.
What do his preferences have to do with anything if the court finds that the FBU and/or prosecution acted inappropriately to get the confessions and plea deal? If he's guilty, his preferences should have no bearing on court decision. If he's not, shouldn't we work to keep from locking someone up for something for which they are innocent?

What do his preferences have to do with anything if the court finds that the FBU and/or prosecution acted inappropriately to get the confessions and plea deal? If he's guilty, his preferences should have no bearing on court decision. If he's not, shouldn't we work to keep from locking someone up for something for which they are innocent?
Lol, unbelievable but not surprising you have to type that to bring him back to earth.

Did you read the report from Trump's DOJ? Nothing was "wiped clean" and the texts were recovered. Is this now another big conspiracy?
Facts matter bro.

Did you read the report from Trump's DOJ? Nothing was "wiped clean" and the texts were recovered. Is this now another big conspiracy?
Facts matter bro.
Yes they do.

They found 19,000 texts from their old Samsung phones. The Iphones were wiped clean by the agency.

Justice Dept IG blames FBI-wide software failure for missing Strzok-Page messages

The DOJ's Inspector General (IG) said that, with help from the Department of Defense, it was able to uncover thousands of missing text messages written by Strzok and Page and sent using their FBI-issued Samsung phones from December 15, 2016 through May 17, 2017, "as well as hundreds of other text messages outside the gap time period that had not been produced by the FBI due to technical problems with its text message collection tool."

But when the IG went looking for the iPhones separately issued to Strzok and Page by the Mueller team, investigators were told that "[Strzok's] iPhone had been reset to factory settings and was reconfigured for the new user to whom the device was issued."

The records officer at the special counsel told the IG that "as part of the office's records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok's DOJ issued iPhone" on September 6, 2017 and "determined it contained no substantive text messages" before it was wiped completely -- just weeks after Strzok was fired from Mueller's team for anti-Trump bias and sending anti-Trump text messages.

Last edited:

First off, I've ignored you for a few months and you know this, so why would your respond to a post of mine when I was asking a question to someone else? Answer: because you are desperate for attention.
Second, Flynn is not pursuing any such thing

Third, he is happy with such a sweet deal.
Forth, You will hate Flynn again n a couple months.

You are a pathetic little petty derogatory poster that has embraced the layers of lies which you have built your realty.

First off, I've ignored you for a few months and you know this, so why would your respond to a post of mine when I was asking a question to someone else? Answer: because you are desperate for attention.
Second, Flynn is not pursuing any such thing

Third, he is happy with such a sweet deal.
Forth, You will hate Flynn again n a couple months.

You are a pathetic little petty derogatory poster that has embraced the layers of lies which you have built your realty.
Just because you're not equipped to deal with responses, I can't give them? You may not want brilliant and pertinent insights, but that doesn't mean the rest of the board should be deprived as well. You really should research what a discussion board is all about.

The rest of your post was just your imagination producing completely irrelevant and unsupported rabbit trails.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back