Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

This isn't finished boys and girls. No way you can have a leader of a Government institution show any political interests one way or another in their decisions or investigation protocol.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
View attachment 182117

Comey testified he:

1) didn't know who in the FBI opened the "crossfire hurricane" investigation on the Trump campaign

2) did not know one way or another if Peter Strzok opened the "crossfire hurricane" investigation

3) did not know who approved the draft of an initial plan for the Russia investigation in late July 2016

What the hell did this guy know?

Incompetent boob or liar? 🤔
He's a creepy guy

There is actually a few charges that could be leveled at Comey should they decide to put him on the hook. I’m amazed at how many games our big boys in gov play. How many people’s spouses work in gov and their affiliations to special interest groups or MSM.
If you look at all the affiliations, it’s hard to believe that those don’t interfere with doing their jobs apolitically.
Comey was in a no win situation. I’d still like to see him charged for handing fbi material to his friend though. Would knock that holier than thou mantle right off his head.

There is actually a few charges that could be leveled at Comey should they decide to put him on the hook. I’m amazed at how many games our big boys in gov play. How many people’s spouses work in gov and their affiliations to special interest groups or MSM.
If you look at all the affiliations, it’s hard to believe that those don’t interfere with doing their jobs apolitically.
Comey was in a no win situation. I’d still like to see him charged for handing fbi material to his friend though. Would knock that holier than thou mantle right off his head.
Comey didn’t care about Hills or Trump. Comey cares about in order a) himself b) the FBI.

Hills was a sure thing. Deals were made to enhance A and B above. After all nobody would find out. And then Hills lost. And now it’s “cat covering up turds in a sandbox” mode. And it’s been there ever since.

And the rest of the DOJ doesn’t want to prosecute him because of B above. Black eye on the DOJ. They’d rather we all just forget it and move on.

Comey didn’t care about Hills or Trump. Comey cares about in order a) himself b) the FBI.

Hills was a sure thing. Deals were made to enhance A and B above. After all nobody would find out. And then Hills lost. And now it’s “cat covering up turds in a sandbox” mode. And it’s been there ever since.

And the rest of the DOJ doesn’t want to prosecute him because of B above. Black eye on the DOJ. They’d rather we all just forget it and move on.
So Comey was in cahoots with Hillary? Did you figure that out when he broke protocol to make public statements detrimental to Hillary's campaign?

So Comey was in cahoots with Hillary? Did you figure that out when he broke protocol to make public statements detrimental to Hillary's campaign?
Oh we’ve suspected it from day 1 this all started coming out...

But once they got Steele and Simpson in court and they confirmed the premise of the dossier was for Hills to contest the election and the whole net of people around that tripe laden piece of trash “intelligence document” we knew it to be fact. 😈

Oh we’ve suspected it from day 1 this all started coming out...

But once they got Steele and Simpson in court and they confirmed the premise of the dossier was for Hills to contest the election and the whole net of people around that tripe laden piece of trash “intelligence document” we knew it to be fact. 😈

To contest the election that Hillary was supposed to win with the help of Comey? Your head has to be spinning with your own tripe.

To contest the election that Hillary was supposed to win with the help of Comey? Your head has to be spinning with your own tripe.
So do you have some random phrase generator app that you put topics into and it spits out “coherent” dialogue for you?

I think I’m more like the red queen “ off with their head” type. I’d like those responsible for this entire debacle charged and perp walked 😣

I think I’m more like the red queen “ off with their head” type. I’d like those responsible for this entire debacle charged and perp walked 😣
I think many of us citizens regardless of political views feel exactly the same way.

The bureau has always been heavy on self preservation and image back to J Edgar’s initial reign.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
You think if the emails on weiners laptop had been kept quiet that would have boded well for Comey later? Either way he was in the hot seat. That was a no win situation.
Given the choice of saying the emails exist with no malfeasance on Hillary’s part after 2 weeks of contemplation vs not admitting they exist and being called out later for it, with comey being complicit. He chose to cover his butt. His get out of jail free card.
finding that the emails were part of those not handed over during an active investigation is where perjury charges for hillary comes. But the investigation was closed by then. No harm no foul no charges. They were downplaying the seriousness of the emails given Hillary’s previous testimony. As a matter of fact comey ignores that aspect completely in his finding.
He’s not altruistic, he did this to relinquish blame... see I investigated the emails, shallow investigation, but an investigation nonetheless given Hillary would probably never be investigated again much less charged as she was supposed to be hands down winner.

You think if the emails on weiners laptop had been kept quiet that would have boded well for Comey later? Either way he was in the hot seat. That was a no win situation.
Given the choice of saying the emails exist with no malfeasance on Hillary’s part after 2 weeks of contemplation vs not admitting they exist and being called out later for it, with comey being complicit. He chose to cover his butt. His get out of jail free card.
finding that the emails were part of those not handed over during an active investigation is where perjury charges for hillary comes. But the investigation was closed by then. No harm no foul no charges. They were downplaying the seriousness of the emails given Hillary’s previous testimony. As a matter of fact comey ignores that aspect completely in his finding.
He’s not altruistic, he did this to relinquish blame... see I investigated the emails, shallow investigation, but an investigation nonetheless given Hillary would probably never be investigated again much less charged as she was supposed to be hands down winner.
Did they find anything new on said laptop? Hint: they didn't and there goes your perjury narrative. Over 4 years investigating the emails, 2 investigating Comey and you still don't have sh!t except a Q-esque conspiracy.

We now know that Steele and Fusion GPS aggressively shopped the dossier with any reporter who would listen, while also pitching it to Ohr and the FBI. Notably, the dossier story was broken by investigative journalist Michael Isikoff who recently admitted, "When you actually get into the details of the Steele dossier, the specific allegations, we have not seen the evidence to support them, and, in fact, there's good grounds to think that some of the more sensational allegations will never be proven and are likely false."

Some of us have long criticized the secret court as operating below the constitutional standard set out in the Fourth Amendment for searches and seizures. In this case, using that secret court, a dossier funded by the Democratic presidential candidate was given to the outgoing Democratic administration to investigate advisers to the Republican challenger and his business dealings. That alone should be deeply troubling, even without the unproven allegations.

This kind of graft makes my stomach turn. Haiti only saw 9m in relief out of 921m that was paid out to overseers and contractors. Talk about a country that could have benefitted greatly by 90% of those funds going directly for aide.
Top of that,a children’s charity director was convicted of stealing 40 kids from there at that time of crisis. Talk about raping a country you have designated yourself to help, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: AirVol
We now know that Steele and Fusion GPS aggressively shopped the dossier with any reporter who would listen, while also pitching it to Ohr and the FBI. Notably, the dossier story was broken by investigative journalist Michael Isikoff who recently admitted, "When you actually get into the details of the Steele dossier, the specific allegations, we have not seen the evidence to support them, and, in fact, there's good grounds to think that some of the more sensational allegations will never be proven and are likely false."

Some of us have long criticized the secret court as operating below the constitutional standard set out in the Fourth Amendment for searches and seizures. In this case, using that secret court, a dossier funded by the Democratic presidential candidate was given to the outgoing Democratic administration to investigate advisers to the Republican challenger and his business dealings. That alone should be deeply troubling, even without the unproven allegations.
Don’t forget McCain’s staffer picked up a copy in Canada and turned it over to Brennan. Everyone was desperate to get this dossier floated.

VN Store

Back