Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

hiding-head-in-sand-620x250.jpg-600x241.jpg

He also said the surveillance was justified and unbiased.
That’s not really what he said

Well, the report says it.

Unbiased and justified...

The errors are simply fodder for you guys to try and down play the realization that the report wasn't the bombshell you touted it'd be for months.

View attachment 245063
I’m the one in denial 🤪

Have not. Was he besties with Hunter Biden?
Even better. This was the guy who was “randomly” contacting both Carter Page and George Papadopolous after Trump announced they were both foreign policy advisers in March of 2016.

Donald Trump unveils foreign policy advisers - CNNPolitics

Halper was a contractor hired by the federal government (office of net assessment).

Stefan Halper’s Pentagon contracts investigation shows office’s loose standards

Stefan Halper, the professor who became an FBI informant to spy on the Trump campaign, failed to document the research he did as a contractor on four Pentagon studies worth $1 million, an investigation found.

When Carter Page Met Stefan Halper

Ties That Bind – Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud & Alexander Downer...

Halper even tried to arrange a honeypot sting on Papadopolous using “Azra Turk” a blonde posing as Halper’s assistant.

So Who Was ‘Azra Turk’ Working For?

FBI informant's assistant who met George Papadopoulos was undercover

You have the financial resources to fight the federal government in court?

Pleading guilty to lying to the FBI was the only common sense decision he could make in that situation.

That is a weak excuse. There is no common sense in pleading guilty to something you didn't do.

There sometimes may not be common sense, but the reasoning is sometimes to minimize the potential damage.
...because you know there is a potential that you might be charged with and later convicted of much more serious offenses. I don't have sympathy for people who plead guilty to felonies but then whine later about the process that got them a felony conviction... If Papadopoulos felt he was being treated unfairly, he should have gone to court and fought the charges. It's what Roger Stone has done.

...because you know there is a potential that you might be charged with and later convicted of much more serious offenses. I don't have sympathy for people who plead guilty to felonies but then whine later about the process that got them a felony conviction... If Papadopoulos felt he was being treated unfairly, he should have gone to court and fought the charges. It's what Roger Stone has done.

Or he saved himself from financial ruin and knows he will be pardoned.

Let General Michael Flynn lost his house due to legal fees and the FBI was threatening to go after his son.

Put yourself in that situation and get back to me.

FBI was also trying to ruin his marriage as well. Who couldn’t stand on the head for 12 days? Real felon there lol.

VN Store

Back