Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Yeah I thought so. I pictured you as a gold digger.

Whatever you were looking to accomplish here was cringy, even for you.

Not sure why you'd think it would be a good look to personally attack me out of the blue and then keep turning on the lights so people wouldn't miss it.

If that was your sole intent... good job?

Not what the IG said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He said there’s a lack of evidence due to testimony and documents that supports that. He also stated he didn’t think that absolved anyone and hinted at their actions being criminal and a conspiracy. He implied that he was lied to but he couldn’t prove it.

Reactions: volfanjustin
He said there’s a lack of evidence due to testimony and documents that supports that. He also stated he didn’t think that absolved anyone and hinted at their actions being criminal and a conspiracy. He implied that he was lied to but he couldn’t prove it.

He also said the surveillance was justified and unbiased.

You are exactly right. This President has brought the cockroaches out into the light.

That's been the thing all along. DC is crooked, and no one of that established group can turn on another without fear of similar reprisal. They have been scared "witless" for years that an outsider might be elected and expose the whole mess. Trump being the clown and clumsy oaf that he is was just the one who could either intentionally or just inadvertently expose the whole mess for what it is. Reagans and the like are semi outsiders but still party players ... they aren't the kind that congress has to be afraid of, but Trump is a whole different story.

Imagine being upset that a president wants to investigate the son of a VP for crooked dealings and supposedly was willing to withhold foreign "aid" when the father may have been complicit through his son's actions in securing that very same foreign aid as a favor. Of course, securing favorite deals is something sanctioned by congress ... withholding the deal ... well, that's different.

Reactions: volfanjustin
He also said the surveillance was justified and unbiased.

I'd think anyone in the IG's position would temper what he says. Remember this was a Dim thing and Hiliary was their go to to win the election. Lest you or anyone else forget, the Clintons are alive and "well", and bad things are known to happen to people ... even when they are locked away in secure federal facilities.

VN Store

Back