congrats to gator fans

They picked Wright up, but like I said earlier, one of their current DB commits(DeMarcus Van Dyke) has said he will be a signing day shocker and has went back and forth with UF and UM. It may just be a trade.

my buddy has conceded losing Van Dyke, but he's certain they get Tolliver and a few other big names

they landed another top150 player today. john brown a DT. there is no possible way we can catch them now. they will be number 1 in all the recruiting polls. fulmer needs to stop and watch urban, so he can see how the elite does the job.:banghead2:

they landed another top150 player today. john brown a DT. there is no possible way we can catch them now. they will be number 1 in all the recruiting polls. fulmer needs to stop and watch urban, so he can see how the elite does the job.:banghead2:

The sad thing is you are being completely serious. Its hilarious. UT has the #2 class in the country with a great chance at landing another 5-star and has without a doubt done the best job in the entire country of recruiting out-of-state talent this season AND YET YOU COMPLAIN? Laughable, as always with you.

Sad. I am impressed with CPF and the class. No head banging necessary.

The sad thing is you are being completely serious. Its hilarious. UT has the #2 class in the country with a great chance at landing another 5-star and has without a doubt done the best job in the entire country of recruiting out-of-state talent this season AND YET YOU COMPLAIN? Laughable, as always with you.

when you are being outrecruited by the NC's and owners of the SEC EAST this year, yes i see this as a big problem, and also urban being a better coach. where is volmanjr at this is what i'm talking about. the attacking fulmerites.:bash:

OMXG Florida has the #1 class and UT has the #2 class and everyone knows the monumental difference between 1 and 2 in recruiting omXG the VolS are sCREWED!@!~

when you are being outrecruited by the NC's and owners of the SEC EAST this year, yes i see this as a big problem, and also urban being a better coach. where is volmanjr at this is what i'm talking about. the attacking fulmerites.:bash:

You see it as a "big problem" because of the inevitability that the #1 class is automatically better than the #2 class, no question about it? Again, champyvol lays the humor on thick.

In REALITY, UF's class could end up being the 4th best class from this year after these players play out their career. Its ridiculous at this point to assume anything from one class being "above" the other at this point. If you are in the top 5 then you can consider yourself pretty much on even ground with the other 4 at this point. Who knows how many will be busts, how many will be surprises, how many will be grade casualties, etc.

You see it as a "big problem" because of the inevitability that the #1 class is automatically better than the #2 class, no question about it? Again, champyvol lays the humor on thick.

reality is urban is a better coach and gets the best out of his talent.

In REALITY, UF's class could end up being the 4th best class from this year after these players play out their career. Its ridiculous at this point to assume anything from one class being "above" the other at this point. If you are in the top 5 then you can consider yourself pretty much on even ground with the other 4 at this point. Who knows how many will be busts, how many will be surprises, how many will be grade casualties, etc.

i'm going by coaching alone. we need the better talent.

Just agree to disagree on this point. Urban might be a better coach. He very well might be. But, at this point I think he still needs to show he can win consistently in the SEC. When he does then I will heap all his praise on him.

Not to mention, and we have said this before, the HC has very little to do with actual talent development. That is the job of the assistant coaches and coordinators. I am not ready to say that our CURRENT group of assistant coaches and coordinators are not just as good as UF's.

Not to mention, and we have said this before, the HC has very little to do with actual talent development. That is the job of the assistant coaches and coordinators. I am not ready to say that our CURRENT group of assistant coaches and coordinators are not just as good as UF's.

i agree with this, but phil hires the coaches, so if the players don't develop it falls on him. i should say this is usually the case because look at the pre urban era, zook couldn't get it done. i'm not saying we are having a bad class at all, it is probably one of the best or the best we have ever had at UT. florida on the other hand maybe putting the best class together ever assembled. that just irritates the hell out of me. we have to beat them at something. maybe we can start a horseshoe tourny.:superman:

VN Store

Back