congrats to gator fans

champyvol

we are having a great class, but their's is simply incredible, maybe the best ever. congrats lawgator.

Im starting to wonder how long they're going to own us in football. The absolute worst thing that could happen to UT was FSU and Miami's downturn.

Hey who cares, its not just the recruiting rankings, its how you develop the pla... err, well crap.

i'll give credit when it is due. i hate the gators, real bad, but i will hand it to them they are on top for awhile now.

The funny thing is that when Phil wins again, he will be the last person to congratulate him.

The funny thing is that when Phil wins again, he will be the last person to congratulate him.

if he wins i will be happy and congratulate him, he has to win first. i just don't see him winning the SEC. again its nice to see other volfans putting words into my mouth.

This pic pretty much sums up recruiting for the state of Florida :lol: :lol:

rearview2copytp4.jpg

You guys have an awesome class so far, but Florida's is just ridiculous. If Meyer keeps recruiting like this year after year, we are all in trouble.

Yeah, they just picked up another stud(Major Wright) but one of their current commits(DeMarcus Van Dyke) claims that he will pull a signing day shocker and has been torn between UM and UF.

I hate UF, but you have to tip your hat to them. They fired Zook, hired the right guy, won the SEC & a National Championship (basketball & football), and have the #1 recruiting class in the nation. Where are the Vols? One second tier bowl beatdown removed from a losing season in which we were beaten by Vandy.

I hate UF, but you have to tip your hat to them. They fired Zook, hired the right guy, won the SEC & a National Championship (basketball & football), and have the #1 recruiting class in the nation. Where are the Vols? One second tier bowl beatdown removed from a losing season in which we were beaten by Vandy.

I would tip my hat to them if I had a hammer under it to smack UM in the face with.

VN Store

Back