Concerning message from gator land, we better hurry up and get in

Vfl2407

I live in Georgia.
I saw when the fan base finally turned on Richt.
A man they truly loved.
But, they saw him as a 9-3 guy and they wanted more.
And, unfortunately for us, they may have found it.

I have many Gator family and friends due to connections in Florida. So, I am always hearing Gator angst.
They HATE McElwain.
They hate his boring offense.
They hate what the see as his poor recruiting.
They hate that he will never beat Saban.
They hate his yellow teeth, shark humping, and most of all, they hate how he LIES to the fans and the media.
They think he lies about suspensions, injuries, and team locker room dissension and in fighting.
(Sound familiar, Vol fans?)
Many Gator fans and administrators are secretly hoping for UGA to rout their team today. That, and the controversy about Mac lying about supposed death threatsto him and his family, could get him fired on Sunday.
And, if they do fire him, their money guys will dig deep to get a great replacement. Not good for UT, obviously.

As for our beloved Vols, what hasn’t been said.
If you are over Butch, as I am, you have your own reasons.
Five years and no East Title
Blowouts to rivals
Narrow wins over severely inferior programs
Poor player development
Too many transfers leading to poor depth
Unexplained or flat out lies about suspensions, injuries, and locker room situations.
Idiotic and nationally embarrassing press conference statements.
Blah blah blah

My point to this?
When our two most important divisional rivals finally get serious, they get serious.
UGA’s Smart is going to be a pain in our arse with the way he is recruiting and getting his player buy in.
Florida has just as much money at their school and their alumni than we do and they will spend it this time to get a great coach in the Spurrier/Meyer vein.

We MUST do the same.
Raise ticket prices, if we have to.
Maybe all of us pledge to only buy gas at Pilot, if Big Jim will pay big for a Coach.
Maybe all of us Drop our cable tv and get DISH network to please Charlie Ergen to dig deep up into his 14 billion dollar 💵 piggy bank.

But, get it done.....Currie and the decision makers.
Get us a real big timer NOW to lead us back to glory!
OUR LOYAL FAN BASE DESERVES IT!!
Otherwise, just bulldoze Neyland and get more parking on campus.

Reactions: 31 people
XpWMnDf.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I live in Georgia.
A man they truly loved.

I have many Gator family and friends due to connections in Florida. So, I am always hearing Gator angst.
They HATE McElwain.
They hate his yellow teeth, shark humping, and most of all, they hate how he LIES to the fans and the media.
They think he lies about suspensions, injuries, and team locker room dissension and in fighting.
Many Gator fans and administrators are secretly hoping for UGA to rout their team today. That, and the controversy about Mac lying about supposed death threatsto him and his family, could get him fired on Sunday.
And, if they do fire him, their money guys will dig deep to get a great replacement. Not good for UT, obviously.

Blowouts to rivals
Poor player development
Unexplained or flat out lies about suspensions, injuries, and locker room situations.
Blah blah blah

My point to this?
When our two most important divisional rivals finally get serious, they get serious.
UGA’s Smart is going to be a pain in our arse with the way he is recruiting and getting his player buy in.
Florida has just as much money at their school and their alumni than we do and they will spend it this time to get a great coach in the Spurrier/Meyer vein.

We MUST do the same.
Maybe all of us pledge to only buy gas at Pilot, if Big Jim will pay big for a Coach.
Maybe all of us Drop our cable tv and get DISH network to please Charlie Ergen to dig deep up into his 14 billion dollar 💵 piggy bank.

Ex.cell.ent :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
I live in Georgia.
A man they truly loved.

They HATE McElwain.

Blowouts to rivals
Poor player development
Blah blah blah

My point to this?

We MUST do the same.

I agree on most you said,
We will see on Smart. I think he had a perfect storm of star players getting injured and coming back rather than NFL. Leaders enhanced the whole team that benefited from extra reps in 2016. Also as the rest of SEC east is down. they have always recruited well and may just put them over the top.
Same thing could happen to new UT coach Kelly, Jennings and Kirkland will make a whale of difference in team 122 with the right staff.

I agree on most you said,
We will see on Smart. I think he had a perfect storm of star players getting injured and coming back rather than NFL. Leaders enhanced the whole team that benefited from extra reps in 2016. Also as the rest of SEC east is down. they have always recruited well and may just put them over the top.
Same thing could happen to new UT coach Kelly, Jennings and Kirkland will make a whale of difference in team 122 with the right staff.

I hope, against hope, that you are right about UGA.
But the folks here think Smart is the real deal.
As for us, I’m not sure it’s definite that TKJ, DKJ, and JJ all plan to come back in 2018. Certainly hope that they do.

Anyone heard the buzz
Posted by SailorGator online on 10/27/17 at 3:54 pm
about mac maybe getting canned this weekend?

hearsay to be sure. apparently UAA very upset with mac. came across this on another message board i'm sure we all help populate.

don't shoot the messenger. i don't know what to think about mac after all the crazy stuff that's come out this week.
This post was edited on 10/27 at 3:55 pm

ReplyOptionsTop
Posted by boXerrumble on 10/27/17 at 4:02 pm to SailorGator

I got this off of sec rant, there is more rumors on that site about Mac being fired Sunday morning and they reaching out to other good coaches. We better get on the ball! 😖😡

Reactions: 2 people
I agree the TN Athletic Department better be on the ball. I doubt Ole Butter teeth will be gone this weekend.

And people say we're too demanding and no ine would want to come here

The better question is why would any coach worth a damn want to go to FL after they fire a coach who won the East two years in a row?

That seems like that might backfire on them

Reactions: 4 people
It's no secret theres a lot of higher ups that want Mac out sooner than later.
Resident Gators have posted about It in the AA forum

They'll go all in for Kelly or Mullen

And people say we're too demanding and no ine would want to come here

The better question is why would any coach worth a damn want to go to FL after they fire a coach who won the East two years in a row?

That seems like that might backfire on them

Ehh, he didn't win it any more than it was given to them by default. If anyone else was worth a damn he wouldn't have those to his name.

Remember Georgia pissed the last one away

I already get Dish and buy my gas at Pilot unless I run low here in Greenback where there is no Pilot. But if they blow it today, I don't think you will have to worry.

They are heavily pursuing Scott Frost
According to their insiders, they believe in Scott Frost, and if they get him, it could turn that program into a powerhouse. Apparently, their athletic dept sees something in Frost perhaps!

I should have gone to Vegas a month and a half ago when I predicted these didn’t have long.

Although, even I didn’t necessarily think it would be this season

VN Store

Back