Commercials you can't stand

I am trying to think of worse campaign commercials than the ones Marsha Blackburn runs. The level of pathetic is staggering.

My mailbox stays stuffed with these adds. I started very early stamping return to sender on them. I find it quite enjoyable......

the new one with the boxing ring announcer guy holding the one note for 30 seconds is unwatchable.

877 Cars 4 kids 87– cars 4 kids donate your car today.

Whoever created that jingle should be shot.

This new Porsche commercial where the boy asks his dad if they can give the girl a ride home. It shows them riding through the country, across a bridge, through the city, and they pull up to drop her off at her house, and they pull in the driveway next door. So stupid.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
the one about the old guy who worked at Oak Ridge and the nurse who comes to take care of him has been playing for over 3 years. I'm sure the guy is dead by now.

I generally hate how so many companies attempt to make "funny" commercials. Every now and then there are some actual funny ones, like I think the new one for AT&T where the doctor is like "Guess who just got reinstated?" is funny enough. But for the most part, they're all stupid. And enough of the "dude does something weird and everyone else just has the deadpan look" commercials; like the Aaron Rodgers State Farm commercials with his "agent".

I have hated a lot of the new Mayhem commercials by Allstate. The football ones sucked.

First new I have seen in a while worth a darn is the car thief one. I have to admit that one gets me.

Reactions: 508mikey
Yes... ‘Dilly Dilly’ was old within minutes of debuting. Now it’s spawned a multi year campaign?

VN Store

Back